Physicians Formula Retro Glow Cameo Eyeshadow

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Physicians Formula is my favorite makeup brand behind Loreal, because of it's minerls, slighlt cheaper than Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals, I can make a fake dummery glow tan from physicans formula costmetics. This is a wondeful glowing shadow that lasts for hours end, I would give 10 stars I I can, but this is barely a new drugstore brand, and I hope these products and brandd are never ever discontinued, they are really something else, long lasting like the pressed powder. In this shadow the glow really light up my face vor my skintone and stuff you know

on 4/23/2006 3:59:00 PM

Just purchased "classic crystal" a shimmery cream, and "timleless taupe" a perfect purpley brown at Dollar Tree! For a dollar, the package is oh so cute and the colors and nice and sheer, which is great bc i usually dont even wear eyeshadow (havent figured out my blue eyes yet) but know enough to highlight the brow bone and the taupe is great to make the blue pop. Very happy for a buck each!

on 6/29/2005 9:52:00 PM

I have this in Vintage Silver, which looks like a shiny nickel. It is a very shimmery, light colour and is great as a highlighting colour. It comes in the prettiest little case, which looks like antique metal. And the powder has a little cameo pressed into it. I mainly bought this for the pretty design, because it was on sale for about $1. I don't plan on using the eyeshadow.

I really, really like this. I have it in timeless taupe, a purplish/brownish/silvery color. I can use a light layer for just subtle color or I can lay it on thick for a more dramatic look. It's easy to blend and works well with other colors. It's pretty, looks natural, and has a nice silky finish to it.

on 5/20/2004 11:37:00 AM

I have the creamy-almost-champagne colored eyeshadow. It came in a free gift from Lucky magazine, so I'm not sure what the price is. I brush it on under my brow as a highlighter and all over my lids as a base for other colors to prevent creasing. It gives a very, very light highlight and a very light shimmer. It's really smooth, blends well, packaging is cute, I'd consider replacing it when I run out (unless I want something different for a change!).

on 6/19/2003 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Physicians Formula Retro Glow Illuminating Eye Shadow Cameo in Classic Crystal (a pale frosted beige); the powder eye shadow has an impression of a woman's face in cameo fashion.

Nothing exciting here. The plastic case has a ring at the top intended it to be worn as a necklace. Anyone young enough to enjoy this imitation Victorian style locket in plastic is really too young for either jewelry or cosmetics. This item would be a distraction in Junior High, leading to shimmery eye shadow application while the teacher is talking and jealous comments out in the hall. This is the first set of products Physician's Formula has put out which departs from their color blending strategy. Other reviewers have commented that those vari-hued swirls look great in the package but it is sometimes difficult to predict the final shade. These fancy packages of eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, etc. are in one color. But the packaging is too cheesy for its claims. This isn't jewelry, but it is a nicely smooth-textured shadow in a basic color with shimmer rather than frost.