Jason Natural Cosmetics extra rich biotin conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a rich conditioner which works well for my dry, damaged, and naturally curly hair. It just makes my hair smooth and glossy. My curls get very defined with it.

In tandem with the Biotin Shampoo, I get excellent results--however, it works even better with a Joico brand shampoo (in my experience), so I prefer that. I feel that the Biotin Shampoo + Conditioner can *sometimes* be a hard combination to balance (because they both seem rather rich). I am heavy-handed, so using too much shampoo can make my hair a bit dry, or too much conditioner can leave it stringy and greasy. With the Joico shampoos --i have several--the conditioner is easier to manage.

I do use a ton of conditioner, although with this product, a little goes a long way. Not to rag on the shampoo--if I rein in my extremist tendencies, the Biotin shampoo/conditioner combo is quite nice. By the way, plain Equate brand baby shampoo also gives beautiful results, when used with this conditioner. Not greasy, not dry, but lovely boing-y happy curls.

Right now I have been trying out the Yes To Carrots shampoo with this, and again, it's too much. The Yes To Carrots has carrot oil high up on the list, so perhaps with this particular conditioner it doesn't work well. Also, I notice a lot more hair breakage when I use Yes To Carrots as opposed to other shampoos.

One note- if I use an oil treatment prior to washing and conditioning, this conditioner can be *too much.* So preferably keep a different, milder conditioner for the oil treatment days--I have yet to settle on one that works.

I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and leaves it moisturized, without weighing it down. When I pair it with the shampoo, the pair together make my hair very bouncy and full. All in all a good product that I'll continue to repurchase.

I bought this on a whim, I'm always looking for a good conditioner for my dry, highlighted hair. I liked the ingredient list and the price was right! When I put it on in the shower, if felt like it just melted on in the best way! It's thick, and is supposed to smell like lavendar which I don't care for but it's very light and doesn't last. Even once I rinse it, my hair feels very soft. I really like the result, others have said it's not moisturizing but I find that it very much is! I'm so glad I tried this, I would definitely purchase again.

Love it. I Buy it at longos for 7$. My hair is shiny, full and awesome. I tried some pricey redken, joico etc stuff, and this is my fav. Very happy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is now called Jason Restorative Biotin Pure Natural Conditioner. I bought this along with the matching shampoo during a BOGO sale. It normally retails for about $6.00 dollars for a 16 oz bottle. While I didn't care for the shampoo, the conditioner is pretty good. It doesn't leave the hair feeling very silky when wet, but once you blow dry, your hair is soft and full. This is a basic instant conditioner. It will give you body, but not a lot of moisture. So, if you need a deep conditioner, look somewhere else. It has the same strange baby powder smell as the shampoo. I probably won't repurchase, simply because I didn't care for the shampoo, and I like to use matching shampoos and conditioners. Also I think Mane 'n Tail Conditioner is much better. It's much more moisturizing, and you can use it as a leave-in as well. Moreover, Mane 'n Tail is around $6.00 dollars for 32 ounces, which is more than twice the amount of product.

Smells alright, feels good, does its job. Hear it can make hair feel thicker, still waiting on that result. got this on sale 50% off, so I jumped on it. This conditioner compares with other chemical filled conditioners, minus the sulfates, petrochemicals, and other junk! Makes hair feel soft and smooth, but not weighed down. I think ill stock up while its on sale

I love this conditioner but did notice I needed to take a break from it. Maybe too much biotin? I don't know what it is, but if I use this everyday, my hair feels dry and brittle. If I use it twice a week, my hair is shiny and soft. Weird!

This conditioner gave my hair more moisturizing than any of the dozens of deep conditioners that I have tried. Right now at my house, I have no less than 5-10 deep conditioning treatments/masks and another 10 bottles of moisturing conditioners, none of which gave my hair as much slip, none of which gave my hair that feeling of "drinking" up the moisture. I have several natural/organic conditioners & deep conditioners as well, and they don't compare either. My hair feels really good during & after conditioning, and I can't wait to try the shampoo. My only complaints (which are no big deal), include the design of the bottle. You get a generous amount of product for a really reasonable price (so I really shouldn't complain), but the upside-down bottle concept doesn't quite work: it's too big of a quantity of product to be in that style of bottle. It's so top-heavy, it constantly falls over in my showerhead caddy. It also has no noticeable fragrance, which I really should NOT complain about - I'm a migraine sufferer and too much fragrance is a huge trigger for me. I would just be nice if it had a tiny bit of fragrance. I should also mention that I noticed that for some reason, I can't let my hair partially air-dry without it getting weird/stiff. I'm guessing there is some ingredient in there that starts to "settle" so I have to go right from towel drying to the blow-dryer. It's not a big deal, but something to keep in mind if you try it. Also, if you have oily hair in any way, I'd caution against using this. I have the driest, damaged hair, and if I'm enjoying it, you probably will not. All in all, this product works for me, and I plan to try others in their product line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good quality conditioner. Plenty of product for your money. Quite hard to rinse out but once done hair feels well nourished. Strange smell which only lasts on application. Quickly disappeared. Unglamorous packaging but a solid workhorse of a conditioner. Not usually a fan of Jason products but I like this and would buy again, but I have a feeling it will ladt a looooong timr.

I recently had to completely switch to natural products after having two surgeries. Reactions to medications made my skin SUPER sensitive and my hair unbelievable frail. Anything with chemicals causes horrible breakout and hair loss. I have lost SO much hair, so when I read the reviews on this biotin conditioner and the Jason Thickening shampoo, I cried halleluja, and tracked it down!...and then just cried. Finding it was beyond diffcult... I finally happened upon it, no thanks to the Jason website, at an HEB (in TX). The Jason Thin to Thick shampoo made my head break out all over on little painful pimple like bumps... so I gave up on that fairly quickly & continued the conditioner for a bit, until I realized it was contributing to my hair feeling mushy and falling out in the shower. I switched to the new natural TIGI the day after my suspicion... and voila... no more mush. (My healthy haired husband loves it though.)

Top Rated Jason Natural Cosmetics Products