August 22, 2014 | 1932 users online

Conditioner - Philip B. - Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by siobhan5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Together with the White Truffle shampoo I tried this conditioner via some samples. This conditioner is ok, it gives the hair a nice feel while washing and the hair is detangled even when wet. What I didn't really like is the scent. It is quite heavy and it lingers in your hair even after another hairwash with a different shampoo and conditioner. Also the price is quite high and I've seen equal results with way cheaper products. Not impressed, sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner, like I love all the Philip B products I've tried.
What's remarkable about this is that it sinks right into my hair once applied. It feels like it truly softens and penetrates my hair and not just sits on top of it. This is different from all the other high end conds I've used (and I've used a lot). The natural ingredients of this product actually feeds my hair, I think, giving it a wonderful natural shine while maintaining body.
I use it after the Peppermint & Avocado shampoo, leave it on for 2 mins and my hair is perfect.
The scent is wonderful too!
I'm officially a Philip B fan now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also found this at Marshalls for 6 bucks. It has a nice smell that lingers in the hair and left my hair soft and bouncy. At first I thought this would be too light for my hair, but it really does a good job of giving my hair some moisture and seems to have some ingredients that have consistently agreed with my hair like shea butter and wheat germ oil. The entire line is pretty expensive but I was lucky to buy this super cheap, so if you want to try it, check out Marshalls or Ross. It comes in a squeeze tube that is durable and attractive enough to set on my bathroom counter. You can leave it in for two minutes or twenty minutes for extra conditioning. It doesn't leave any residue and it isn't greasy, so I can see those with finer hair using this too. I will re-purchase. edit 1/30/13 this stopped working for my hair. Left it very flyaway after my hair air-dried. My search continues.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner really sucked for me... I've tried using it many different ways, like leaving it in for 5 mins, leaving it in for 30 mins, using a warm towel, using a plastic cap etc.
No matter what it does nothing... honestly my shampoo leaves my hair feeling more moisturized than this (and it has no cones).
I will never repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by mkmonty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner simply isn't moisturizing enough for my curly hair. I agree that the smell is nice and it does seem to untangle any knots but otherwise, it did not add any shine or body to my hair. I am using it on my DDs straight, fine Asian hair and it works wonders -- makes it easy to comb out her hair, doesn't weigh it down or make it look oily the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner ~ it smells wonderful, leaves my hair soft, manageable, and very shiny. The only problem with this conditioner is that it's very, very, expensive @ $26 a tube. I have four different conditioners in my hair care collection, and I can only use the Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse about once a week due to the price.

Then, my life changed when I was at Marshall's one day and this product was $6 ~ SIX DOLLARS. Immediately, I dug through all of the Phillip B inventory, put this and the leave in conditioner in my cart, and bought 15 tubes total. My DH was with me, thought I was crazy clearing out the store's inventory, until I told him the full retail price. He asked me what was so magical about Phillip B conditioners, and asked if he could have a tube.

Now, we both use this conditioner, and love the results! I will be going back to Marshall's next month to see if they have replenished their inventory yet...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by li4skylar

I have been wanting to try Philip B. products and found Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse at T J Maxx for less than six bucks!!! I couldn't wait to shower and see whether my hair would be magically transformed or left dissappointed. The scent was pleasant, nothing special or good enough to eat, just flowery and light. The consistency was very creamy and thick kind of like body butter in a tube, and it felt a little heavy applied to my hair after shampooing. I waited 3-5 minutes and rinsed. Right away I noticed my hair was instantly smoother and softer. After drying with my big round brush, my normally coarse, dark, wavy, semi-frizzy hair was SILKY SMOOTH and SHINY. I am impressed! I think if I used it every day it would weigh my hair down. But 2-3 times a week really leaves my hair in fantastic shape. I love this conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by tjcale

This is a great conditioner. I have oily hair so I can not use it everyday, but I use it a mask about twice a week. It makes my hair feel so soft and not greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 1:09:00 AM More reviews by vanbergc

I've left Phytologie (el al) for Philip B. And mostly because of this product. I've never had a conditioner leave my hair in such perfect shape. My hair is shoulder length, curly, fine, and aging. As I age (I'm 48), my hair has gotten a bit coarser and curlier, wants to fall out, and has lost the shine and brilliance it once had. I don't color or chemically process my hair, and really, it's in pretty good shape...but just not the silky tresses as just a few years ago. Then I tried the Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse. I was stunned. Turns out, with the right product, I can still have lovely hair. I can't believe how soft and silky this leaves my hair...in fact, I haven't tried a Philip B product I didn't love, and didn't have the same strengthening, yet softening effect as this product. I don't think I'd catagorize this conditioner as a Creme Rinse...it's thicker and much more moisturizing, without extra weight in the hair. I WOULD call it 'Deep' though...and I leave it on as long as I can in the shower...maybe 5 minutes. It's a perfect treatment for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by annapearl

I am a big fan of Philip B. I have tried this product sooo many times and so many different ways but it realy weighs my hair down. I'm done trying.