September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Eyeshadow - Rose Confetti

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

It is a natural matte pink color. really close to my skin but little brighter and pinker. as this kind of color of course it is not going to show much but I will say it is pigmented eyeshadow because it cover a lot. it used to be my favorite natural highlight that it is so natural but brighten by its pink tone. Although I already use it up and it is too subtle to be my highlight choice right now, I will repurchase if my fave go back to natural one

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given an Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eyeshadow Palette with 7 different colours in it, including this one. (They are: 13- Pale Moon, 09- Amethyst, 63- Mocha Cup, 23- Berry Ice, 50- Sand Box, 66- Bronze Cube, 11- Rose Confetti).

I do like this colour and use it now and then in conjunction with either Berry Ice or Amethyst, but it's not a favourite of mine. It's a bit too lilac looking for my taste. I probably wouldn't purchase this colour if it hadn't come in a palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

This is my all-time favourite, go-to neutral eyeshadow. It's very lovely and soft, perfect for everyday wear and great as a base and highlighter for my saturday night makeup. It's slightly pearly without being glittery like other neutral shadows (before this I was using urban decay's Grind which was quite similar, but a little too glittery for me). As with all the EL pure colour shadows it's easy to apply and long-wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Natashia

I received this as a GWP. It gives a nice wash of color (ie not the super pigmented type of E/S), and imparts a lovely sheen. It is good for very natural make up and creates a more even toned eyelid look. Although the color looks pink, fortunately it does not give me the reddish eye effect (which I hate). It is just a sheer wash of my eyelid but better color. There is some fall out, but due to the color it is easy to just brush off .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This shade is way too light for fair skin. It blends in too much and is not at all pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color has been well-described by others. I'm pale and this is a great match for my eyelids. Others have said that it doesn't have much pigment which is true and that's why it works for me. It is great as a subtle, no-make-up look. If you're getting up there in age like I am, you know what I mean!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by VVV

Rose Confetti is a pale flesh pink shade with a satin finish that has extremely subtle shimmer to it. No sparkles or glitter. The texture is very smooth and the shadow applies evenly & easily. The ice cube packaging opens up to the eye shadow in a pan with trim that matches each shade.

I'm a PPP and this makes for a really perfect highlight shade to use on my brow bone or inner corner. I've also used Rose Confetti as an all over wash from lid to brow bone when I do winged black eye liner - it really wakes my eyes up, making them look brighter. Rose Confetti is a subtle shade - it's not going to show up like LOOK AT ME! but it will highlight the areas it's applied to quite nicely.

I RIS and while I really like this eye shadow I'm not sure if I'd repurchase because for $17.50 I'm sure I could find a color from MAC or another brand in a similar shade that would have the same effect. I would recommend Rose Confetti to those ladies who love their light eye shadows and are discerning with regard to their unique properties, shade, and formula. Rose Confetti's formula is very luxurious and the color is very brightening without looking harsh - this could be a standout in a collection of pale eye shadow shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a sheer shell pink with a hint of shimmer. Makes a great color wash for when I want a more natural look. I am fair skinned with pink undertones so this really works well on me. It definitely needs a primer to make the color stand out. ( I use MAC paints in bare canvas or Vaseline). Looks lovely when paired with EL's plum pop or slate. I also use this as a highlighter in the inner corner of my eye, above my eyebrows, above cheeks and my upper lip.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by patriciaeleanor

not bad, but not worth the money. the color doesnīt stay on me and is only pigmented enough for the first hour. the consistence is really nice and silky, but it makes no difference once it is on. I prefer the mac shadows. the packaging is really cute but not very practical. if you drop it, the top comes of, itīs huge for what it is holding. wonīt buy this again. eyeshadows seem to be the cosmetic product where the price doesnīt make a difference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

My feelings vary on this one (I'd give this a 3.5 if I could but I was in a good mood and rounded up). This is an icy pale pink that on good days has a lovely, angelic effect on me as a wash. But sometimes, it washes me out (I'm an MMM/GGG). I like how this shade of pink works with cool and warm palettes and the formula is wonderfully soft. Wears on ok. Little ice cube packaging is to-die-for cute. Overpriced, but there's something about this I like (on some days, anyway). Undecided on whether I'd purchase again.