April 18, 2014 | 1053 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil - Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by underage

I love this body oil! I'm usually too lazy to put on lotion after the shower so I bought this to try. I put it on right after the shower when my skin is still wet. It takes a little while to sink in but when it does it leaves your skin so soft and not greasy at all. It has a slight smell but it goes away after a little and gives your skin a nice glow. I definitely recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh.. on the fence with this product. It's true it soaks right in and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind. That being said, it didn't so anything major moisture-wise for my skin, either. I still find that my Aveeno body lotion works the best. My legs get flaky and itchy bc of dryness. This product really didn't do much to help with either condition. Don't know what all the fuss is about. Also, there has to be a better way to dispense, as it can get messy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This body oil is ok for daily use. I wouldn't purchase this if your legs are suffering from major dryness. Unfortunately, mine need a little more from a body oil than what this can provide, seeing as how I like to take scalding hot baths on the regular in the winter. This version, although fragrance free, did have a slight smell to it, but it was very faint. The oil itself is so light, you could wait until after you are out of the shower to apply and it will soak right in, will not be greasy at all. Also, it never broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I love this body oil and have been using it for years. I love to wear it on my legs and shoulders during the summer, especially after using a body scrub because it gives my skin a healthy glow. This is a great product for the price, especially if you have dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I recently started using this and I have to say, I am really liking it alot! So easy and lightweight for the hot, humid, Southern summer months! It seems to moisturize my skin wonderfully, and it doesn't take much product at all. I like to slip it on as soon as I step out of the shower, and let it air dry while doing my makeup, etc. My only gripes with this are the packaging, which can really make for a messy time.. and the fact that about two weeks after I started using, my chest broke out in huge, horrible bumps that took days to clear up. Therefore, I now only use this on my arms and legs mainly, but I won't let it stop me from using it completely. Will update if anything else changes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by totorotummy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wonderful! The first time I used this, I found it greasy and smelly... But after changing to the fragrance free version and pouring it into a travel size spray bottle, I love it! I spray it onto my palms and apply it to my skin after showering. It makes my skin feel really soft and glowy.

My only complaint (besides the annoying original packaging) is that it sometimes isn't moisturizing enough for me. However, I have the worst, eczema and kp ridden skin, so I expected that. Sometimes I apply Amlactin lotion over the oil and that works fine. It'd be nice if Neutrogena came out with an extra moisturizing version though.

Question: Has anyone tried using this as an eye makeup remover? I like Shu Uemura cleansing oil for removing my mascara, but it's expensive... I want to try using this body oil, but i'm afraid it will irritate my eyes or make my face breakout.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by queenstar

great great great! I have dry ,sensitive skin and I hate greasy products. This is best product ever for summer . I may go with thicker one for winter though. Not greasy at all, soaks after few seconds and really easy to use. I was looking for something really fast , does not need extra time to soak and not greasy at all and i found it!!! it makes my skin silky and take the best out of it!! My skin looks like when I was 12!! ( i m 26 now) , I use mostly after bath and partly during the day if needed and it lasts long.definitely perfect , will buy again and believe me it worth to try it once specially during summer !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by erinkate

I really like this body oil. I used the scented version first and found the smell overwhelming (and overwhelmingly bad), but the unscented version is perfect. I use it in the summer alone for a nice dose of moisture and a little bit of sheen on my legs. In the winter I find it a little too light and use it under a heavier cream which is perfect. It is cheap and it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 7:05:00 AM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic summer moisturizer. Very light, sinks in well and when you go out in the hot sun it doesn't leave a film on your skin like lotion does in the humidity. I couldn't get away with using this by itself in the winter but it is PERFECT for the summer. The fact that its fragrance free means I can use it with any perfume. I am off to buy a new bottle of it this am!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in the summer to give my bare legs a nice sexy sheen. I am sensitive to perfumed products so this is perfect. I also use it in the water when I soak my feet and it works wonders on the dry cuticles.
I only wish it came in spray form. Otherwise, excellent stuff, lasts a long time too!