Neutrogena Body Oil - Fragrance Free

4.3

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum), PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT

on 4/11/2015 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have searched everywhere for a body oil that was fragrance- free, and I finally found that in Neutrogena! It moisturizes my skin without being too greasy and it soaks right in! It doesn't stain my clothes like some lotions and body creams do! I apply it right after a shower or bath.I'm glad that it's unscented because I don't always want to smell a fragrance on my skin. I love this and I will continue to purchase it!

on 7/13/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use this body oil all over my body right after I turn the water off in the shower -- before I even dry off. There is absolutely zero scent and it blends into my skin fine. It seems a bit runny and not super oily. I thought it would give my skin a glow throughout the day like the Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Oil does -- but it doesn't. I would purchase this again, but it is not my favorite.

**EDIT - after repurchasing the Vaseline Oil, I've realized that it is way too heavy and rubs off on my clothes and furniture. I've reconsidered this Neutrogena Oil and have decided that I really like it. I'm bumping it up to 4 lippies now. It is a light oil and keeps my skin hydrated and I love that it doesn't show up greasy and shiny.

on 2/14/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this body oil! I'm usually too lazy to put on lotion after the shower so I bought this to try. I put it on right after the shower when my skin is still wet. It takes a little while to sink in but when it does it leaves your skin so soft and not greasy at all. It has a slight smell but it goes away after a little and gives your skin a nice glow. I definitely recommend

on 2/5/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Meh.. on the fence with this product. It's true it soaks right in and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind. That being said, it didn't so anything major moisture-wise for my skin, either. I still find that my Aveeno body lotion works the best. My legs get flaky and itchy bc of dryness. This product really didn't do much to help with either condition. Don't know what all the fuss is about. Also, there has to be a better way to dispense, as it can get messy.

on 10/27/2011 2:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This body oil is ok for daily use. I wouldn't purchase this if your legs are suffering from major dryness. Unfortunately, mine need a little more from a body oil than what this can provide, seeing as how I like to take scalding hot baths on the regular in the winter. This version, although fragrance free, did have a slight smell to it, but it was very faint. The oil itself is so light, you could wait until after you are out of the shower to apply and it will soak right in, will not be greasy at all. Also, it never broke me out.

on 3/6/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this body oil and have been using it for years. I love to wear it on my legs and shoulders during the summer, especially after using a body scrub because it gives my skin a healthy glow. This is a great product for the price, especially if you have dry skin.

on 8/10/2010 11:45:00 AM

I recently started using this and I have to say, I am really liking it alot! So easy and lightweight for the hot, humid, Southern summer months! It seems to moisturize my skin wonderfully, and it doesn't take much product at all. I like to slip it on as soon as I step out of the shower, and let it air dry while doing my makeup, etc. My only gripes with this are the packaging, which can really make for a messy time.. and the fact that about two weeks after I started using, my chest broke out in huge, horrible bumps that took days to clear up. Therefore, I now only use this on my arms and legs mainly, but I won't let it stop me from using it completely. Will update if anything else changes.

on 7/20/2010 10:32:00 PM

Wonderful! The first time I used this, I found it greasy and smelly... But after changing to the fragrance free version and pouring it into a travel size spray bottle, I love it! I spray it onto my palms and apply it to my skin after showering. It makes my skin feel really soft and glowy.

My only complaint (besides the annoying original packaging) is that it sometimes isn't moisturizing enough for me. However, I have the worst, eczema and kp ridden skin, so I expected that. Sometimes I apply Amlactin lotion over the oil and that works fine. It'd be nice if Neutrogena came out with an extra moisturizing version though.

Question: Has anyone tried using this as an eye makeup remover? I like Shu Uemura cleansing oil for removing my mascara, but it's expensive... I want to try using this body oil, but i'm afraid it will irritate my eyes or make my face breakout.

on 6/22/2010 2:36:00 AM

great great great! I have dry ,sensitive skin and I hate greasy products. This is best product ever for summer . I may go with thicker one for winter though. Not greasy at all, soaks after few seconds and really easy to use. I was looking for something really fast , does not need extra time to soak and not greasy at all and i found it!!! it makes my skin silky and take the best out of it!! My skin looks like when I was 12!! ( i m 26 now) , I use mostly after bath and partly during the day if needed and it lasts long.definitely perfect , will buy again and believe me it worth to try it once specially during summer !

on 10/7/2009 7:06:00 PM

I really like this body oil. I used the scented version first and found the smell overwhelming (and overwhelmingly bad), but the unscented version is perfect. I use it in the summer alone for a nice dose of moisture and a little bit of sheen on my legs. In the winter I find it a little too light and use it under a heavier cream which is perfect. It is cheap and it lasts forever.