Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/27/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OmG!! I hate the new packaging. I went to Dollar Tree to buy backups of red red in the old packaging. I won't buy anymore with the new black cap ever.

on 7/25/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This review is for the new packaging on Wild Shine.

Worst packaging ever, WnW what did you do? First, the plastic brush stem is too soft and bendy, makes application difficult. Second, the top does not screw on properly, it clicks and stops, you can not control the tightness. Last and worst, the plastic brush keeps pulling out of the black top and even if it didn't, the shape of the top is clunky and hard to hold!!!!

I will never buy another Wild Shine again, unless this packaging fiasco is corrected.

Zero lippies on this.

Wet wild have some beautiful colors I found to make it stay on longer 3+ days use Broadway nails top coat (g100) gel strong only keeps it on longer mine has been on 4 days now. The nail polish requires 2 coats to make nice and smooth
Wet and wild / wildshine .burgandy frost is really pretty

on 6/29/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I worked at a nail salon and have tried high-end polishes to low-end polishes. Just because something is cheap does not mean that the quality is cheap. In this case, cheap polish=cheap quality. This is very inexpensive polish, it goes on easily, and it looks pretty good. It doesn't stay that way, which makes it a bad polish. You want it to last at least three days, but it just doesn't have that kind of staying power. Even if you use a base coat and a top coat. I haven't had it on my nail polish rack for too long and the polish in the bottles are already drying out and clumping up. I'd pay a little more money to buy polishes by Essie, Zoya, or OPI. Those will last you three days at least.

on 2/24/2014 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For the darker colors, I only need one coat for the color to come out smooth and opaque! For the lighter ones, I usually need two coats max. I was really surprised with how nice these polishes went on since they were so cheap; they didn't disappoint!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love these. Some colors though you would have to add a couple of coats. But these are great. Seriously. Super cheap. It's only $0.99. It does chip easily but hey easier to remove now. So just add a clear coat to top it off.

It's like less than a dollar but they suck ! You have to put like 3 coats in order to get the actual color . The tops coats peal. Then the other day my cousin was going to paint her nails using the wet n wild nail polish and the glass broke when she twisted the brush to open it and cut her self. Just spend the extra 2 or 3 dollars and get yourself a better nail polish that will actually LAST you and won't HURT yourself.

on 8/26/2013 12:29:00 AM

Do not buy the regular wet n' wild polishes. They do not stay on your nails for even a day. Within hours I will have chipping and the color will be flaking off. Spend a dollar or two more and get something that actually works.

on 8/9/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of cheap nail polishes because spending $8 for ONE color is insane. When you can spend $8 colors for 8 different polishes, why wouldn't you? The choice is pretty obvious.

I think a lot of people avoid cheaper polishes because they believe they're sacrificing quality to save a few bucks. I find my nails chip about the same when I'm wearing OPI vs. Wet n Wild or NYC. If you have problems with chipping like I do (I'm never careful with my hands), just use a clear top coat. I find it makes polishes last twice as long as usual for me.

Pros: I found the Wet n Wild Shine polish to go on well. The formula is smooth and practically opaque, and it goes on better than other cheap polishes that are double it's price. (I really disliked Pure Ice polish.)

Con: There isn't much variety, unlike Pure Ice, Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors, etc. Though, I don't find that too big of a deal as I'm not a polish hoarder. Though, at this price, I might start. ;)

Overall, you can't go wrong with these polishes. They're only $1, and if you don't like them, return them. Walmart has a great return policy, and I usually shop there for cosmetics, as they'll always accept them if I don't like it for whatever reason.

on 1/26/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike WNW polishes. I've tried many colors, and even with orly bonder basecoat and seche vite/poshe/revlon topcoats, it chips or peels in under 12 hours. They also apply very streaky for me. I won't be trying any more WNW polishes. (but their eyeshadow is awesome!)