Revlon Silver City Pink

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Shimmering light pink with golden and peachy undertones. It also has a subtle silver tone. It's a unique light pink lipstick. It's moisturizing and wears well. I love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Let me start by saying I love the packaging. I think it is so cute and fresh. I really liked the color on in the tube but it just didn't look right on my lips. Other then the color, I think it's a wonderful color. Leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh.

on 4/28/2012 2:06:00 PM

This shade has been around since at least 1984, when I graduated high school. It was a very popular shade at that time, along Pink Foil. Seems like everybody wore one or the other if you were in school back then!

I wore this back in the day, but Pink Foil was my fave. Feeling nostalgic, I tried but couldnt find Pink Foil. Bought this instead and I still like it, 25 years later! It will be great for summer with some bronzer. Yes, it is very pale but you can do a lot with it. It's very versatile. As others have mentioned, you can use liner to shift the color. It's great all by itself on me, esp. for casual days or at the beach. It's nice with gloss on top, as well. If you are very warm-toned it may not be right for you, but if you are a PPP or more neutral it will work. I am NC20, brunette and blue-eyed, and it's great on me! I bought it on sale at $6 with $2 back in extra care bucks from CVS, so it was a really good deal.

I recommend Revlon lipsticks. While MAC is my ultimate favorite brand, these are a very decent second choice for less than half the price when on sale!

on 3/13/2012 8:09:00 PM

I absolutely love this color! Yes, it is a frosty light pink but I love how it looks on me! It does have some gold shimmery undertones to it.

on 3/6/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got this only because the color looked so pretty in a tube and it was on sale - so I got it 40% off, just for USD 5.08 at Rite Aid.
Horrible lipstick, looks too blotchy and frosty, accentuating every dry crack on my lips and dries out very fast. This went into trash.

on 3/1/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with everyone else, this looks like a beautiful light pink in the tube but goes on shimmery and almost like a silver pink. Should have payed attention to the name: SILVER City Pink. I have light-medium skin and I'm trying to like it...but its not working. Waste of money for what I was looking for. Quality is good though.

on 2/27/2012 12:04:00 PM

I love this lipstick. I also have one in "Real Red" and they are both great. IMO Revlon makes really good lipsticks. Next I wanna try Nude Attitude because I read Kim Kardashian wore it and it looked gorgeous! I will definitely be repurchasing this wonder!!!

on 2/24/2012 3:02:00 PM

Bought this on a whim without doing much research on it. This cool-toned shimmery silvered pink probably looks better on a fair cool-toned skin girl and not on a warm bronzy peach complexion like mine. It washes me out. Would not repurchase.

on 2/5/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Sorry to say, I really hated this lipstick. It's a beautiful color in the tube and has sleek and classy packaging. But on my naturally highly pigmented lips, it just didn't show up. It just went on blotchy and frosty, accentuating every dry crack on my lips, yuck! I was hoping the coverage would at least be better, but it was very sheer and unflattering.

on 1/14/2012 1:03:00 PM

Beautiful shade of pink.This looked nice alone,but I prefer a lipgloss on top to bring more of pink out.I would purchase this again.Great buy for .99!!

Popular Lipsticks