Dove Moisturizing body wash - Fresh Moisture

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/24/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the fresh scent that lingers even after i finished my shower and it leaves my skin moisturized (not dry and dead-looking) in a very reasonable price.
this product + loofah = morning freshness :)

I love this body wash. It helps moisturize my skin and it smells sooo good. The scent stays on your body even after you leave the shower. It foams up pretty good when I use a loofah sponge and it leaves my body feeling silky smooth. It is also a good body wash for those with sensitive skin.

on 2/13/2007 11:57:00 AM

I am in love with this scent. When I feel that I've been out in the sun too long and smell bad, I bathe myself in this and I instantly feel clean and refreshed. I always thought that cleansers that make you feel squeaky clean never lend moisture to the skin, but surprisingly, this product proved me wrong. I'm a sucker for the scent too. Will keep on buying this and having this ready in my shower anytime.

on 7/6/2006 2:18:00 PM

used it I was very young 14 years old younger and - 15 years old. it's very good very beautiful love it very very much love it so much...... used to use it sometimes a week or every day with the dove puff. thanks to dove i got the beautifullest body skin from the first use on couldn't believe it. how i looked my skin much more lighter and such a beautiful skin structure. absolutely love Dove!

on 5/8/2006 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best body wash on the market. I've already gone through 3 bottles and I plan to continue perchasing more. Feels so clean and refreshing to use in the morning shower, and leaves my skin just right. I use the cool moisture lotion afterwards and my skin feels great all day.

on 3/5/2005 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Beware if you have sensitive skin. I tried this on several occasions and it creates itchy red rashes and makes me itch the next day.

on 7/14/2004 2:09:00 PM

Maybe my skin is just sensitive but I found this version harsh and drying. The scent is nice but if you have sensitive skin that dries out easily I would recommend the unscented version or the Deep Moisture over this one.

on 5/10/2004 11:04:00 PM

I do not like the scent. I wish it smelled like the soap! I think at one time it did, and then they came up with the new and improved version...bleach. I'll stick with the unscented version.

on 10/15/2003 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the snow. It is awesome. You get a ton for your money and it smells good and leaves my skin refreshed feeling. No yucky sticky feeling after rinsing.

on 6/28/2003 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is really thick and conditioning. I use it as a shaving cream. I get a nice close shave and moisture, too! I'm liking this stuff.

Popular Gels/Soaps