September 17, 2014 | 1985 users online

Tools - MAC - Brush Clutch MAC

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 8:56:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

I have finally budged and bought this, and oh, am I glad I did. Yes, it did leave a big hole in my wallet, but hey, I am a brush addict and it was bugging me that I didnt have a beautiful brush bag to keep them in. It is a shiny black folding clutch, and it does hold all my brushes and they don't get all crammed. I also keep my other tools (i.e. eyelash curler) in it, too.The nice SA also gave me a black string-draw bag (like the ones you put shoes in) to put this in while travelling or so, so that it doesn't get scratched or anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 11:08:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

I kept eyeing this but spending $45 was a little too much so then today when I went into my local CCO and saw this sitting on the ground with a $31 price tag and I about fell over! I was so excited!!! I snatched this up and I love it. It's amazing. It holds so much! And it's so classy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Erica2u

I love this clutch. Not only does it look beautiful it is highly functional. It holds all of my brushes (almost 30) and eyelash curler, makeup sponges. It is a large bag (has to be to hold that much) but makes my life so much easier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by JBGreenberg

Finally I found a brush roll that will not only hold all of my brushes, but my eyelash curler, powder puffs and foundation sponges too. This clutch is so sleek and elegant that people always ask if it is my purse. If you have a lot of brushes etc…this will be the perfect case for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

Oh my gosh!!! This is the best brush bag (well, it's really a clutch), I've seen. It's black and has a velcro closure. Not only is it big enough to hold all my brushes, there are side pockets to hold other stuff. It could really pass as a clutch- it's that cute!!! If you have a lot of brushes, this is a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 6:33:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Roomy, tough and sleek! This is an ideal home for your brush collection for home or travel. I love the tri-fold design and the pockets on each end third of the clutch. You can easily pack it up with a palette and other makeup neccessities for away and store your brushes in style at home. I love being able to flip it open and have my brushes right at my fingertips. I'm loving this one!! :) I highly recommend this clutch for the brush addict.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 1:04:00 PM More reviews by joheinous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of brushes (over 30) and I was digging around in my Stila cans to find what I needed. I said to myself, there has got to be a better way....Voila, the Matt Murphy Brush Clutch. It holds all my brushes in two neat rows and folds up nicely so it can be stowed under my bathroom sink. It runs $47, but has sure made my life easier. I just lay it out on the bathroom counter while I'm getting ready and I can see all my brushes. Yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been looking everywhere for a good brush holder that I would be able to travel with and finally, I found one!

The Brush Clutch MAC.

It's a pretty big bag (10"x5" 1/4') It had two zippered compartments on each side which are 'soft-sided and flexible', perfect for holding e/s, blushes, pencils, etc. There are two rows of nine slots for your brushes. It's the Matt Murphy collection, so it is black leather with white stiching around it. Folds up nicely and comes with a black pouch to store it in.

I have posted pictures in my profile if anyone wants to check it out.

A little bit expensive $55 CDN, but it should last forever. Gives a real professional look for your brushes.

continued >>