L'Oreal Feria Power Reds

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I I have dark brown hair and I've bee. Wanting to try red hair without bleaching. I bought loreal feria in r48 without reading reviews. Once I got home and read reviews, almost every person said it turned there hair black with almost no red. So I was super nervous. I wanted a dark cherry red, nothing bright. I tried manic panic vampire red which was more burgundy then red and just washes out every time you shower. Even after the first shower it faded, so I decided to try the feria even though it had bad reviews and I'm so glad I did!!!! My hair turned dark cherry red and I love it. Like most people said this is not a bright fire truck red, it's very dark. Which is what I wanted. Maybe it's different for everyone's hair, but luckily mine turned out exactly how I wanted it.

This hair dye is awful! I used it on virgin hair that was a golden auburn color and it made it VERY dark. Unless I was in direct sunlight the red was undetectable. My hair looked "chocolate cherry" it is definitely nothing like what is pictured on the box. I had to fade it by repeatedly shampooing in burning hot water and I then put Ion brights in Red semi permanent dye over this dye to even resemble red. I do not reccomend this dye if you are looking for a product that will actually give you a color similar to what's pictured on the box !!

This color comes out BLACK

this product is awful I bought the power red red velvet. wasn't even close to the color on the box half of my hair was light brown the other half was blonde and it all came out black.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

One of the better ones. last for just about estimatically eight weeks, not two for four, very multi-demensional, I got many complements finally I go the red that I wanted less orange tones, I did this over faded red-orange strawberry blonde hair, worth the price, I payed full price, it was worth the colour and coverage and greys even though a small amount at my age, it brings out my eyes, and the conditioner smells so dang good!!!!!!!!! I will be carefull about how I treat my hair for the fading, at least a few months it should last. You rock Loreal yay!!!!!!! I am very happy with this colour right now

I am naturally a brunette. A couple of years ago, I went red just for something different. After I grew bored, I went back to my natural color. Recently, I decided to go red again. But, I wanted more of an auburn, a darker red and happy medium between the intense red and my natural hair color. Because my hair is so dark, I have to do this gradually. After a couple months of Loreal Preference Medium Auburn, I decided to try the Power Reds of the Feria line again. True Red is what I used before. But, I decided on Cherry Crush as it said it is an intense medium auburn.... So, my current color with kick is what I was thinking. I liked the color on the box and my experience with this line before taught me I could trust the results it shows on the box. It mixed fine. I put it on. And it looked OK at first. But the longer it was on, the more dark it became. So I rinsed it out. My results are very different from the box. Much darker. It's still red but a much darker red and not at all what I was expecting. It looks like a reddish brown to me. Others compliment it and say it looks awesome. It's just a disappointment to me I guess. Hoping it fades fast. I'll stick with Preference Medium Auburn in the future. The shine enhancer and the conditioner are still awesome, though. Also be careful, the color intensifier is messy and stains very quickly.

I used this product in R68 with good results. The colour was a true red comparable to what was depicted on the box. I will also note that my hair was coloured copper red prior to applying this dye. I was pleasantly surprised to see that regardless of how red the colour was when applied, I had no staining. Not the tub or my head. I also found the staying power of this particular colour is also quite good considering how challenging it is to maintain a red hair colour. Would definitely recommend this dye for an intense red hair colour.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

As a natural dirty blonde, I usually dye my hair a medium warm auburn color. A week before my prom last year I bought R68 Rich Auburn True Red thinking it would be a little redder than my usual color, just enough to cover my roots and give a little oomph. The Power Reds line comes with this little bright red "color booster" package that literally looks like a vial of blood. I was hesitant to use it so I only put half the package into the dye mixture. It was BRIGHT RED on my hair while dying, so after 5 minutes I started panicking and washed it out. Somehow in those 5 minutes, my hair turned a bright pinkish burgundy red...just a little off from Auburn. It was a very cool red tone, which didn't work with my warmer skin tone. It also made my hair super shiny to the point where it looked artificial. After a week of washing and rewashing my hair, I was able to get it a little toned down for my prom. I still rocked it but it was a lesson learned, I'll never mess with a new dye before a big event. If you want a bright red but not quite fire truck red, then the Feria line is perfect.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am a natural redhead. It's a medium color and has moved more to brownish auburn as I get older. This being said as I had started getting grey areas, and only I noticed them, I would dye my hair from time to time with a light auburn. It would add a slight red that I could be happy with. I found Feria R68 which is called rich auburn. It looked great! I was so excited to put some more red back into it and cover my little grey. DISASTER!!! This product is a complete lie. After I got done crying I stripped it for 30 minutes which is all I would do comfortably so not to further damage my hair. Prior to the stripping it was a hideous burgundy red with purples and pinks!!!! I read some other reviews after:/... And saw many others had same problem. The color I am left with I can't describe any other way than tolerable and it's only day 2:/. WARNING!!! WARNING!!! THIS PRODUCT IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Red Velvet...the only positive I can say is that the oil was nice along with the shampoo and conditioner. It dried out my hair horribly. I started out with a faded red and bought this to do a touch up. The color on the box (side) was gorgeous and SHOULD have been close to what I got. After 25 minutes from STARTING the process, I washed it out. I have almost black hair with red undertones - only in the right light. I'm hoping it'll fade fast. If not....I'm going to my colorist. It's a waste of time and money for me. Maybe if I hadn't already had red dyed hair...but I doubt it. I'm pretty ticked off.

Popular Hair Products