July 30, 2014 | 1495 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Cellulite Contour Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by wowsite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One thing ladies - it is no longer sold!!! Do I need to say more? It didn't do anything to my cellulite. Absolutely nothing. Just waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by flor14

This didn't do much for me. My cellulite looked exactly the same.Was too heavy and took forever to absorb. I am posting this review mostly to let everybody know about this fantastic product I just discovered that IS WORKING FOR ME!! It is the Body Shop's Body Focus Cellulite Serum(See my review on it). It started smoothing my skin from day one. I am not exaggerating. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and my cellulite looks about 60% better. I've heard you have to keep using it to keep the cellulite off. That is fine with me. I am constantly spending money on these sorts of things anyways so might as well be on something that is actually working.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did nothing for me at all. I don't have alot of cellulite but have enough that I'd like to have it be less noticeable. I'm already fairly thin, eat healthy and exercise regularly...so the lifestyle part I have down. I hoped this would help lessen the appearance of what I do have, not perform miracles. But I there is no reason for me to purchase this again. It just didn't do anything for me at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by NPC_Citizen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used a number of so-called anti-cellulite products throughout the years. I have to say this product ranks as close to one of the worst. First I followed the instructions on the tube, massage into thighs twice a day for 5 mins. After using it for 4 days I didnt really notice any difference, all it did was firm my skin up a little.

One of the things I disliked the most about it was the gunkiness and the slimy feeling it left on my skin after application. The smell reminded me of being at the dentists. If someone asked me what would be the best treatment for cellulite in a bottle, I would not recommend this especially for the price it is sold at. I found the garnier anti-cellulite rollerball to be better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

The smell of this is a major no. It made my skin feel a little more firm,but nothing great happened. Kinda stinged my skin too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Skin was a little firmer, but no major change, more exercise probably was way more effective. Honestly, think Avon's selling false hope - I was obligated to buy something and so I tried this, should have bought something else! Oh well!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 12:37:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This doesn't work. I tried it for a couple of months, and it just took extra time and effort and didn't work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2002 8:15:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a watered down version of Body Lift by Clarins. I like it though and it does seem to firm and tone my skin. Feels nice and tingly like it is doing something. I got 3 bottles because they were on sale for $6. They are normally $12. But I do have my Clarins version which was about $50 for the same amount. Wowsers! I just bet Avon discontinued this tho! I hate that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 3:55:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although it's not the worst, I didn't see any firming difference but it did make my skin temporarily feel firmer. The gel dries quickly and isn't sticky. It doesn't smell all that great but yet the ingredients make the skin tingle in a good way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2001 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Robin-D

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My Hubby has noticed a major improvement in my upper thighs and Butt!! Love it!!