September 1, 2014 | 1872 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gave this blush away for one reason - I can't deal with the chunks of silver glitter this leaves on your face. Shimmer is one thing - but glitter I can't do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush cracks easily but for the price and amount of product and color its worth it all the day Im around BB 4.5 and Mac Nc40ish this color is great on me works with all kinds of makeup looks becaureful though its very pigmented and with improper application you can look like a clown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this blush its smooth and pigmented and at a great price why not its a peachy pink with gold shimmer its noticable in the pan but on the skin its light and gives skin a glow not s disco ball glow it lasts all day on me its worth the 2 dollars i love wetnwild best line in the drugstore its cheap great quality and best of all cruelty free

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After wasting my money for a one to two years in buying makeup that I did not know how to use, I decided to turn my life around and learn about makeup. I have watch so many tutorials, and I am trying to buy the best stuff at the best prices. I bought this blush at Walgreens on sale for $2 and I must say this blush is lovely.
This blush is highly pigmented, stays all day, nice color and best of all good quality and dirt cheap . I bought Nars, SUPER Orgasm, again I should have bought Orgasm, and this is the same color and less shimmery. I can say this has more pigment. I will repurchase this forever and forever but I know this will last me a long time. It is definitely worth the internet hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on a whim without even knowing about the hype on Youtube and the internet. This is an absolutely gorgeous blush that is super affordable and a lot of people claim its a dupe for NARS "orgasm" blush. I actually find this blush to be way more pigmented than the NARS and a little less shimmery (which is great because I am not a huge fan of shimmer in my blushes as I get older). I think I got this for maybe $5 at my local drugstore and compared to the NARS thats an amazing comparison in price. I do find that you need to apply this with an extremely light hand because it is so pigmented and can easily pack on too much if you are not careful. This stuff lasts all day long right into the night until I wash it off with the rest of my makeup. The packaging seems a little flimsy and looks like it could break if you are not careful but I haven't had that happen yet. I definitely recommend this product especially if you are considering purchasing NARS "Orgasm" and don't want to dish out all that money. I definitely recommend this product and would definitely repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

One of the best blush bargains you'll find at the drugstore. Beautiful pink color with a tad bit of shimmer, pretty pigmented for a drugstore blush but not overpowering. Looks great with many different looks all year long and gives a nice healthy glow. Only con is that it can look a little bit splotchy sometimes after a long day of wear, but with only a $2.99 price tag it's worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is great, looks very similar to Sleek's Rose Gold, Milani's Luminous and e.l.f.'s Glow blushes (and apparently also Nars Orgasm, which I can't comment on because I don't own it). It gives my face such a pretty glow. It's definitely worth repurchasing (just not for me because I already own too many dupes).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In love. This is a beautiful color, a perfect dupe for NARS Orgasm. I'm serious, I wore Orgasm on one cheek and this on the other and asked people if they could tell the difference. They couldn't. It's super pigmented, so a little goes a very long way. Wet n Wild hit it perfectly with this blush. I adore it, and I will totally be repurchasing. The packaging leaves much to be desired but this is such a perfect product that I don't even care.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do enjoy the color of this blush; it looks more natural on my skin than the Nars Orgasm with somewhat of a similar effect. I also love the price of it. However, the staying power of this blush is less than ideal. Without a primer and solid foundation on my face, this blush will fade in 3 hours. (This may be due to the fact I have oily-combo skin?) Even with a primer and foundation, this blush fades faster than say the high end blushes I own. If you are on a budget I would recommend you try out this product. I will continue to use it, but I don't think I will repurchase it; I have plenty of other cheek colors to go through and I prefer blushes I don't have to reapply so frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy pigmentation!!! Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their blushes! The hype is real people. A little goes a long way so don't put too much on your brush and be sure to tap off the excess. I only wish they had more colors! I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought a second color (Mellow Wine) a few days later. My favorite blush before this was Milani Baked Blush ($8) but this has more pigment and last longer, whoop whoop! I will eventually own all four colors. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, this blush did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, eyeshadow trios, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding this blush to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brush that comes w/ it and used stronger smaller packaging. (The Milani blush has the same problem)