February 27, 2015 | 1850 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - King of Skin Body Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2015 4:14:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

I see that some people use this bar AFTER their shower which seems odd like you'd still have soap on your skin, but I might try that because it melts so fast in the shower. Super pricey for what you get IMO. I like this better than Buffy since it's not an exfoliator - just moisturizes well. Smell is okay. I was worried since I'm not a big fan of banana, but it's not overpowering

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like how this solid body lotion works. It melts very well upon skin contact and is very rich and moisturizing, perfect for the winter months when my skin is drier. My biggest gripe, which keeps it from getting five lippies, is that the scent is not to my liking. I only smell the lavender note, and I'm not a big fan of lavender - was hoping to smell more of the other ingredients. And of course the thing does not fit into the tin until after several uses. Not a great design, although if I liked the scent better the tin issue would not stop me from repurchasing. If Lush makes this lotion in other fragrances, I'll be sure to try them.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think my review is not just for this product but for all body butter in general. Unfortunately I can't get the concept of rubbing a bar on the skin for moisturizing. I didn't try the product before I bought it. That's because the idea of not knowing how many people had touched that bar grossed me out. I just bought it based on the reviews I read here. I tried rubbing the bar on my hands and massage my body. But then I didn't find that was moisturizing enough. I tried rubbing the bar the bar all over my body but that was really awkward. After a little while the bar started to break into little pieces. No way I will re-purchase this one unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for under $15 CAD, because I love how my buffy the backside slayer moisturizes my skin. However the king of skin doesn't have the abrasive element to it. It's smooth and silky; and smells like bananas and cocoa butter.
I tend to use this after I've shampooed, washed and shaved etc... And I then grab this and apply it all over in the shower... And then I rinse. It sorta leaves a coating all over your body, so I pat dry instead of rub dry with my towel...
After, it leaves my skin with a silky and smooth to the touch feeling. The one thing I don't like about this is, is that I can't keep it in regular lush tins... The product is way to chubby even for the biggest lush tins... So I have to keep mine in a plastic tub.
Reminder: this product melts fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lipstiklover

If there is one thing you absolutely NEED NEED NEED to try from Lush it is THIS!! Seriously, your skin will be so happy and thank you. It leaves your skin glowing, healthy, and feeling gorgeous! This is especially great if you have dry or sensitive skin. Also if your lazy, you can use this to replace your lotion on days you just feel too tired to put on lotion. Thats how great this is. The smell is fantastic also. Nothing but good things about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love all of Lush's body butter bars. They are super moisturizing and make your skin so soft and smell great! I have very sensitive skin and this bar is great for that. It has a scent but it's not perfumey which tends to cause irritation for me. This bar contains bananas and oatmeal but I don't really smell either in the bar. I can't really describe the smell actually but I love it. The only thing bad I would say about it is that it is in a bar form which makes it a little awkward to apply in your skin but it works so well as a body moisturizer for me that I can afford to overlook it. I haven't bought this one yet but I've tried it in store and will definitely be purchasing during my next Lush shopping trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Elizzzabethh

Absolutely love this!! I put it on in the shower and then rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and non greasy! A beauty must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by bxoaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this about 2 weeks ago to save time from having to put on lotion after getting out of the shower in the winter. It's very moisturizing and leaves skin feeling really soft. I think this is great for winter! It does leave a little residue but it feels the same as after you smother on lotion so it's not too bothersome. I only wish that the smell would last longer on the skin though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love everything about this! Beautiful, light, cozy scent - no packaging/no need for lotion in a bottle (yes!!) - very moisturizing - quick & simple - rub along body, quick shower rinse, done! No animal testing & vegan. I adore King of Skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by underage

OBSESSED with this!!! My skin gets pretty dry in the winter & I hate the feeling of lotion. I loved Buffy from Lush but wanted something without the exfoliating parts. This is it. I rub it on after a shower when my skin is still wet and then just massage it in. It feels greasy at first but it will sink in after an hour or so. I normally do this before bed just so I don't feel like a grease ball and its fine by the morning. The smell is decent. It's not my favorite and obviously smells pretty natural but it fades after a while and won't interfere with your perfume. I think it is a little pricey at around $13 since it does melt pretty fast but it's totally worth it. If you have dry skin you need to try this!