August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - King of Skin Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lipstiklover

If there is one thing you absolutely NEED NEED NEED to try from Lush it is THIS!! Seriously, your skin will be so happy and thank you. It leaves your skin glowing, healthy, and feeling gorgeous! This is especially great if you have dry or sensitive skin. Also if your lazy, you can use this to replace your lotion on days you just feel too tired to put on lotion. Thats how great this is. The smell is fantastic also. Nothing but good things about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love all of Lush's body butter bars. They are super moisturizing and make your skin so soft and smell great! I have very sensitive skin and this bar is great for that. It has a scent but it's not perfumey which tends to cause irritation for me. This bar contains bananas and oatmeal but I don't really smell either in the bar. I can't really describe the smell actually but I love it. The only thing bad I would say about it is that it is in a bar form which makes it a little awkward to apply in your skin but it works so well as a body moisturizer for me that I can afford to overlook it. I haven't bought this one yet but I've tried it in store and will definitely be purchasing during my next Lush shopping trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Elizzzabethh

Absolutely love this!! I put it on in the shower and then rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and non greasy! A beauty must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by bxoaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this about 2 weeks ago to save time from having to put on lotion after getting out of the shower in the winter. It's very moisturizing and leaves skin feeling really soft. I think this is great for winter! It does leave a little residue but it feels the same as after you smother on lotion so it's not too bothersome. I only wish that the smell would last longer on the skin though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love everything about this! Beautiful, light, cozy scent - no packaging/no need for lotion in a bottle (yes!!) - very moisturizing - quick & simple - rub along body, quick shower rinse, done! No animal testing & vegan. I adore King of Skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by underage

OBSESSED with this!!! My skin gets pretty dry in the winter & I hate the feeling of lotion. I loved Buffy from Lush but wanted something without the exfoliating parts. This is it. I rub it on after a shower when my skin is still wet and then just massage it in. It feels greasy at first but it will sink in after an hour or so. I normally do this before bed just so I don't feel like a grease ball and its fine by the morning. The smell is decent. It's not my favorite and obviously smells pretty natural but it fades after a while and won't interfere with your perfume. I think it is a little pricey at around $13 since it does melt pretty fast but it's totally worth it. If you have dry skin you need to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bar! The smell is like light buttery white chocolate mint. Not strong or overpowering. I use this after I step out of shower when wet. A few strokes, rub rub, towel dry off. It is very moisturizing. A little goes a long way so it will last me a few months at least. I use it 2-3 times a week, changing it up with another bar. My dry legs have never felt so good and it is not harsh on my hand eczema, it helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

When I first received this in my order from LUSH, I was not happy and kind of placed it in the shower and didn't really mess with it. I did not like the smell at all, and when I first tried it, I was not impressed with the way it went on. Mind you, I have two young children, and my shower time is less than enjoyable, as I quickly try to get washed and out in the shortest amount of time as possible.

The other night, I had both kids and bed and decided to treat myself to a little pamper time in the bathroom. I exfoliated, washed my hair, did a short leave-in mask, and was about to get out of the shower when I took a look at the chunk of "butter" on the shelf in my shower. I decided to give it another shot.

I should have looked at the prior reviews where it said that it takes time for the butter to adjust to your body temperature as when I took my time and began to apply it, it went on very smoothly. The smell is still not my favorite, hence the 4 lippies; however, it is not too overbearing once you exit the shower. I LOVE the fact that I do not feel like a grease ball after using it either. It conditions my skin very nicely, and now that I have the hang of using it, I also use it during my morning routine because I love the fact that I do not feel as though I have lotion on my body all day.

Hopefully they may have one with a better scent someday.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kvandeman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I have bought it several times and have even given it as gifts. My skin is dry and I am addicted to lotions/creams. I keep it in the shower and use it when I am still wet. Takes a minute but it reacts to your warm body temp and goes on easily. Feels like a good mix between a cream and a body oil. Definitely not for oily skin or people who don't like a heavier feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was eyeing on this product for a few months now after hearing many rave reviews on Youtube. Jen from frmheadtotoe was one of them. Thus I was convinced that this was a wonderful product and I took the plunge and purchased it in the end.

Scent:
When I smelt it at the store, I didnt really like it at first. But while using it in the bathroom, the smell was wonderful. It's in fact one of my favourite scents now and I just cant rave enough of this. Lathering this up all over my body in the morning would put me in a very good mood all day :)
It smelt delicious, and to me, balsamic and a little floral. And when I checked the ingredients list from Lush, I found that it contains: Avocado, bananas, lavendar and oat milk. Mmm. However, fortunately or unfortunately, this might just be the only solid "pro" I have about this product.

No of times it can be used:
I tried to prolong the usage of this product by cutting it into about 8 cubes and then storing it in a dry and air tight container. 1 cube would last me about 2-4 uses. So I would expect the whole body butter to last me about 30 times.

How I use it:
After showering, I would rub a cube all over my legs and arms, sometimes buttocks, chest and thighs. I also realized that whenever I took an exceptionally hot shower, the body butter would melt faster on my skin. Thus, I feel it's something to be wary about when it comes to this body butter.

How it feels:
When it comes to my skin (I have normal skin due to the humid country I live in), it feels slightly greasy, and over the course of the day it stays that way. Sometimes I feel it's like a film sitting on my skin that doesnt sink in. I'm about a quarter done now, have yet to see any improvements in my skin. However, it seems to work and feel better when I have epilated and exfoliated my legs.

Overall:
I must say that the scent of this product is probably going to be the driving factor to make me purchase this product again.