LUSH Lush Bath Bomb

2.8

on 2/22/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought "Sex Bomb", which is the most popular. Jasmine is the strongest note of it's scent, but it's very much a "sexy" scent. The bomb itself is pink and purple and looks pretty sketchy. When you drop it in the water it starts to fizz. At first I thought that it was actually going to blow up. But it's some sort of chemical reaction that produces tons of pink fizz which then dissolves in the water and turns the water pink. There is a hidden "prize" inside the bomb. Mine was a pink flower that was made out of rubber or something gross. I threw it out because it was really nasty. The scent quickly fizzled out and when my flatmate got home, she couldn't tell that I had ever used one. Left no residue on my bathtub. It did leave a lingering fragrance to my skin that I find very pleasing. So overall, this product is something I'd use maybe once a month when I'm having a really, really bad day and want to pamper myself. It's otherwise pointless and not something you should spend your money on if you're very poor, like I am. My bath bomb cost me $7.14 after tax.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought 2 of the LUSH bath bombs. One was "Father Christmas" & I forget the other one cause I already tried at and I must say, it's amazing! It fizzed right when it popped in and stuff came gushing out which kinda disgusted me but that's fine. It made me so relaxed and I would defs buy it again!

on 11/24/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love seeing all the different fragrances they come out with, and I use them pretty frequently. They are sensitive enough for my sensitive skin, and smell lovely. These are great pamper products! My favorite is the ickle baby bot! No, I'm not a child, but its perfect for my sensitive skin and is similar(I would even say better) than their other lavender scented bath bomb. Plus its cheaper, which is always nice.

on 10/12/2010 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love LUSH Bath Bombs! My all time fave is Think Pink. It smells like a garden mixed with vanilla bean. Butterball and Blackberry are great too. They make skin soft and lightly perfumed. I usually make a cocktail of a bath bomb with a piece of broken off bubble bar for an ultra luxurious bath.

on 5/7/2010 10:41:00 PM

I tried big blue. i was soo excited to put it in my bath when i got home. BIG dissipointment! i put it in my water and it only tinted my water. it barely had any sent to it. after wards it mad my skin red and bumpy. i have to say it was a waste of money and time!

on 5/12/2009 8:16:00 PM

I have to say, I've been VERY disappointed with these products from LUSH. So far I've used 4 different bath bombs: Sex Bomb, Big Blue, Youki-hi, and Honey Bee. Sex Bomb smelled nice and turned my water pink, which was cool. For my first bath bomb experience, I was pleased. Big Blue turned my water a nice blue color (I hosed it so the seaweed wouldn't get all over), and I smell was really nice, but I couldn't really smell very strongly which kind of disappointed me. But I also smashed this bomb before using it so I could get more than 1 use out of it, so I thought that was to blame. Next I used Honey Bee, I was VERY disappointed. Couldn't smell it at all. Same with Youki-hi! NO SMELL! Honestly, these things are fool proof! You drop it in the bath, it fizzes, and it should produce a strong smell at least! What a waste. I do still want to try a few more. Maybe some are stronger than others?

on 5/12/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It does not matter which flavor of bath bomb I choose from Lush they all itch and irritate my skin like crazy. For a natural skin care brand, I find their products to be harsh and overperfumed. I have purchased bath bombs which are 99 cents from the supermarket which in terms of skin suitability are better. As a result of the irritation and suffering I recervied from using the bath bombs I am scared to death to try any other products from the brand.

on 8/26/2005 1:35:00 PM

Another weird, impractical product from LUSH. Goodness only knows, I had to clean my bath with bleach having used this bizarre product. It's called a bath bomb, so it occurred to me that we could put it to some good use by threatening rogue states with it. Use again? Frankly I'd rather eat my own liver.

on 8/15/2004 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This bomb makes me feel like I am taking a bath in Sprite or 7-UP. I like it. This "Lush" bath bomb also doesn't leave a mess behind.

on 7/1/2004 1:41:00 PM

I love the scent that fills up my bathroom when I use one. Its great! The only I don't like is the feeling afterwards. I know its oil and its supposed to me good for the skin, but I really don't like the feeling of it. I like LUSH soaps more than their bath bombs. :)

Popular Bath Treatments