December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lipstick - Stila - Stila Luce Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lovemilag

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty bronze rose- good neutral, go to color for my PPP complexion (NW20).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hip_mama05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Stila lipstick! I have repurchased this time and time again. This rose colored lipstick is perfect for everyday and works well with my MAC NC40 skintone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by zajiue

I received this in a swap from a very generous MUAer. :) It's a pretty color lipstick, but it's very very dry. When I apply with some chapstick, it looks great however. On my lips, it's a bit deeper than YLBB with a barely slight brick red sheen. It's interesting but if I lost it or whatever, I wouldn't rebuy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by 98gaucho

I like this color. I'm an NC30 brunette w/ brown eyes. This color is somewhat dramatic on me so I tend to wear it at night. Stila describes it as a rosy brown shimmer but it looks almost reddish on me. It might be my lip liner though. The one thing that I don't like about Stila's lipsticks are that they can be somewhat dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

On me Luce is the perfect neutral. I don't find it too bronzey, too pink or too plum though it does have red and brown tones in it. This would be my perfect "groomed but not too made up" lipstick for work during autumn and winter. The texture is very matte though, and I find it drying. Not sure if it had to do with the mini lippy I was testing (I'm thinking perhaps it dried out in its little aluminium shell) but I get the impression that Stila lipsticks are a bit drying generally. When I put some balm underneath, of a bit of Paul & Joe clear gloss on top, it feels more comfortable. I may have to buy this yet, I like the colour so much! For reference, I'm GA LSF#5/LM Sunny Beige

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

This is one of the better lipsticks I've tried from Stila. It's a very wearable, slightly shimmery brick red--like a much tamer cousin to MAC's Fresh Moroccan, and a bit like "O" without the iridescence. The lasting quality is great as well. Most Stila lipsticks have disappointed me for one reason or another, but this is one that I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Wend1

This is a gorgeous bronzed plum, with brown undertones, on my lips. While I generally loathe brown-toned lipstick, this one is a winner. The colour is highly pigmented but quite sheer. The quality is excellent: long-lasting but light. I don't find it drying at all on my lips. I find most lipsticks to be greasy and find that they migrate onto anything my lips touch. This doesn't: it stays put. I rarely repurchase the same colour (so much choice, so little time) so wouldn't repurchase this particular one, however, the Stila quality will keep me returning to the counter.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by marshr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with the review before mine. Love the color but it's WAY too drying. Each time I think I'll give it one more chance, I put it on and just love the look. Then two minutes later I'm rubbing it off and applying four layers of lipbalm. Such a shame.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 1:08:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

I found this to be a nice shade of lipstick. It's a bit darker than I thought it would be, but that can be fixed with a bit of gloss. Seems like it would suit a lot of skin tones, but I would only wear this in the evening. (I have a light to medium complexion) I found it quite drying, however and it's quite matte. I generally prefer sheer or shimmer formulations or if from MAC, I like their lustre formulas. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 1:58:00 AM More reviews by neicy81

This is a gorgeous bronze red.The creamy formula isn't drying and it lasts very long. This is definitely a winner.