October 24, 2014 | 1919 users online

Liquid - Agnes B. - respiration!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2003 7:49:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this foundation in Light Beige. Quite expensive for what you get, but I bought it during a CCB-Paris.com promotion. The texture of the foundation, is way to liquidy for me, and the coverage is not all that good. Although it DID not feel heavy, or mask-like, it did wear off, by mid-afternoon.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this to be way too light in consistency. Though it appears to look liek full coverage up close one can see it's not. Very lightweight foundation which is nice, but it looks chalky. I got Naked Beige which doesn't look yellow on-line, but it is very yellow! Made me reaile I have more pink undertones then yellow. It's a light beigey nude yellow so it would be perfect for fair skinned people w/ yellow undertones. Doesn't look un-natural, just too yellow and too light. And it's not a stay put foundation either. Iv'e only been wearing it for 2 hours and it's already wearing away in some areas, mostly around my nose. Stay put foudnations do not do that! Shall send it back.
UPDATE! It has now been abput 0 10 hours of wearing this foundation and it's almost all gone. It started fading away about 5 hours ago though and after 3 hours was almost completely gone on my nose which has never happened to me before. This is far from being a long lasting foundation! Still trying to find my HG foundation. I use Avon's Perfect Wear which I do like, bit want to see if I am missing out on anything. There's always somethign better, but I have tried all lower end brands for stay put foundation and numerous higher end brands and still Avon's rises far above all of them. Kinda sad!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Nikk

I think this is a GREAT product! I've been spending the whole summer trying out TM's because I've been wanting a "lighter" foundation and I stumbled across this stuff and I can't believe how great it is. It's definately lighter texture than any of the TM's I've tried and it covers nicely, probably like a light-medium coverage. I don't want heavy coverage on my face in the summer time because I always have fake tan on my face anyways, so I just want something to even me out and make me look "smooth" without being heavy and goopy and gooey and this stuff does a great job! Another +++, I have oily skin and this does not make me oily during the day (not more than usual :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by goblin_king_groupie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this foundation is supposed to allow your pores to breathe. i don't know about that, but it is a very light and airy forumla. it's so light, in fact, that sometimes i mix it with something else to help it go on better. it takes a lot of it, since it's very light and airy. but it blends pretty well, and gives a more natural and comfortable coverage.