September 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Liquid - Agnes B. - youthful appearance foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 8:04:00 AM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I bought this product in radiant beige I loved it. Come sin a glass pump bottle. The color was warm, the texture was more dewy, and the apricot gleam was very nice. I re-ordered the same product, and got a more matte formula, a lighter more ash color, and the apricot gleam was invisible. What gives?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by blushinggal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is watery thin in consistency, I prefer a thicker foundation. I found it to sink into my fine line when I used it rather than sitting on top of them like most anti-aging and youthful appearance foundations do. I believe the only reason that they call it that is because of the tiny gold particles floating in it. They are supposed to give you a more luminous appearance, which I guess it did to some extent.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by goblin_king_groupie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

..this stuff is just meh. it's a bit too heavy for my taste, in texture. it supposedly has little microparticles of pearly stuff to make you look softer or something, but i didn't really notice that..i think i got a shade that's too light for me, as well. i use this because i have it, but agnes b makes other stuff that's much better.