November 22, 2014 | 1641 users online

Bronzers - Yves Rocher - Bronzing Powder - Soleil Naturel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, the colour blends on very smooth and creamy but....I never use bronzers :((....iīm naturally slightly tanned and I donīt think I need a bronzer, in the summer time I get a tan easily so what is the point in having one? donīt know what I was thinking when I bought it and it was almost 30 euros....I guess I had to have one or was going to use to contour (but for that purpose I use harmony by MAC) the packaging is very cute though, the little brush is not bad and it comes with a little plastic that protects the powder...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by mrak

This powder works very well with my skin tone, giving me a 'sun-kissed' tanned look. I use a large brush to dust the product over my face, using more or less depending how tanned I want to look. It is packaged like a compact, with a clear top (thus no mirror). The package itself is not very durable, but I love the bronzer and the price is very reasonable (especially if you buy it during one of Yves Rocher's many sales in France and Switzerland).