Lancome Color Focus Eyeshadow

3.6

on 9/16/2011 4:03:00 AM

These eyeshadows are great. It's nice and smooth, and the colors show really well.

on 2/13/2011 5:55:00 PM

Colour 327, Bed of blue roses.
Its violet and its beautiful.Stays on through the whole evening and night. Just the brush didnt last long.

on 8/15/2010 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like these eyeshadows because they last long, and are very pigmented if you build up the layers. Otherwise you can just apply one layer to make a sheer colour. The matt colours are strong and the shimmer colours are very pretty when the light hits them. On my dark skin some of the light shimmery colours all have the same white undertone with a hint of colour though, so i'm not sure what to do about that. Other than that, they're nice silky eye shadows :)

on 1/26/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a couple of duos in Filigree/Scene and Blink/Positive. The shade selection is pretty good, but I find that the pigmentation level and formula aren't as good as other Lancome shadows I have (like the Maquiriche line). Pretty and wearable, but not something I'd go for again.

on 4/3/2009 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a GWP in Rose Quartz and Volcano. Neither works well for me in terms of color or consistency (I'd like them to be creamier like Clinique's Colour Surge e/s). There are d/s eyeshadows out there that I feel are better products. I have hardly used these products at all for those reasons. Will not be purchasing any time soon.

on 3/14/2009 5:23:00 PM

I bought a duo ofthis at a makeup outlet for about $10 which is a great bargain- i bought a shimmery navy and pink. As with estee lauder and similar brands I found this a bit sheer which was okay for the pink but not great for the blue as it looked as though it would make a great smokey eye but you had to pile it on if you wanted to do anything dramatic...
Not chalky, you can tell its great quality even though it is not particularly my kind of finish- I would not pay full price for this but I am quite pleased with it- now that I have it.
Also the compact is beautiful with the lancome case and a big mirror

on 12/19/2008 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I find these shadows above average. They definitely have a better feel and quality than your average brand but they also have a higher price tag than your average brand. Whilst I would not be adverse to using these, I would rather spend my money on Bobbi Brown eye shadows.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This eyeshadow is just plain BAD.

Whenever I put it on I look awful because it immediately smears all over my face no matter how carefully I try to apply it. It doesn't stay where you want it to stay. It goes on streaky and blotchy.

on 12/17/2008 1:41:00 AM

i really like these eyeshadows, they have good pigment, blends easily, and have pretty good staying power, at least for me. Great for women who want a more natural/subtle look, but still wanting a dash of color.

on 11/9/2008 9:44:00 PM

I really like this eye-shadows. They have good quality and there re many nice colors.