September 30, 2014 | 1834 users online

Cleansers - Clarins - One-Step Facial Cleanser (with Orange extract)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by OrsonWiggles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not understanding all the positive reviews of this product. You have to use a ton a product each time, and it leaves my skin feeling greasy and unwashed. I have to wash my face a second time with regular cleanser to feel clean. I seriously wouldn't use it if I received it for free. I got it as part of a GWP, so at least I didn't pay for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another quality Clarins product. My only gripe would be that you use quite a bit with each facial cleanse as I need 3 makeup wipes soaked in this to do my face each night. I use a separate cleanser to do my eye area, but you can use this around the eye area as I have found it to be non-irritating. It is really great at removing the zinc based sunscreen that I have on under my mineral makeup that also contains zinc. This is extremely important to me! Most cleansers do not handle zinc products very well. I also like the ease of this product. You can take off you makeup anywhere at anytime. Much easier than rinse off cleansers! It also leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft. I would not recommend using this in the morning as it leaves a film on the skin, but for night time use, it's perfect. However, you should wait a few minutes after using it before applying your moisturisers, etc..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by mylittlehotpants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser is really good. I am surprised at how effective it is in removing makeup and waterproof liner. Does not cause me to breakout. Infact, i feel my face became more radiant/smoother. Will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it so much! A small amount takes away all dirt and makeup. When you're done, your face is glowing! There's oil in this product but to me it doesn't cause breakouts. And i easily get those. I'm 15 and it faded away all of my teenage pimples and red nosewings, in like one week! If you want a healthy glowing face, you should buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Riosand

Love this cleanser! I have combination skin and this cleaner moisturizes my dry areas and helps control my oily t zone. This cleanser exfolates well and reduces my pore size. I have been using clarins products for 5 yrs and have not had major adult acne issues since. I have used this cleanser for about a year and it's a wonderful addition to my arsenal. Clarins is not cheap but I prefer to spend alittle more for a product that works well with my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by papaliti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

massive breakout all over forehead and chin area!!!!!
received it as a sample gift and iam now using it to demake up my eyes from clarins mascara. as such does a decent job!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wish I could afford to buy this again, got this with the travel gift set for Christmas and it saved me soo many times. Works in cold and humid climates (trust me), removes dirt that other cleansers can't/don't, and does make my skin look a little fresher. Immediately after using, it 'is' oily however you have to wait a few minutes and it dries/evaporates and then you can apply your moisturizer. Problem is that I run through cleansers at a rate and simply cannot afford to buy this regularly! :'(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Katharina24

I bought this online thinking it was something else - but was pleasantly surprised.

I have never used non-foaming cleaners before, as I have an oily t-zone and tend to break out if I don't actually wash my face morning and night with water and a gentle (but foaming) cleanser. I tried this for a few nights and was amazed that I didn't get pimples right away.

After about 3 weeks of using it nightly I did start to break out, so maybe only use this when travelling or short on time??

I loved the fresh orange scent and how my skin felt clean and fresh, yet not too dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy I got this as GWP because had I bought the full size I would have been very sorry. The reviews for this product are very positive, people mention the glow they get etc. But when I tried this (it took me 1,5 months to finish it) I also got a glow to my skin but this was because of the oily residue it left on my skin. I can assure you all that I've shaken the bottle before application so that the two phases mix and I've used an adequate amount. It cleansed my skin pretty good, I'd give it a 3,5 for that but otherwise it's not worth it.

I didn't like it. The glow is just oily residue and the smell! have I mentioned the articial smell that makes me feel faint? Peole say it's a nice orangey scent but to me it's just an artificial perfume which lingers for hours. The same goes for all Clarins products except for their rich body lotion which has a more fresh, ''natural',' subtle, citrus scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about 4 months now. I dont actually use it to remove my makeup. I wash my makeup off and then use this as a clenser and toner. I quite like find that it add moisture to my skin and leaves my skin ready in the morning for face cream and make up. No complaints here.