October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 5 Color Eyeshadow - Nude 030

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This was my first pllette ever.
A neutral palette that can double as either nighttime make up or day time.
Its a portable light size with a decent sized mirror, complete with some applicators for touch ups on the go.
you can wear each colour by itself, even the extremely light ones, or mized and matched in lid, crease brown bone and such.
deifnately a staple for a make up bags.. beginner or wisely experienced.
Works on the majority of skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2003 6:59:00 AM More reviews by marilyn_pinked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For good measures, let me say that for my entire 17 years I've used drugstore eyeshadows until this one. I figured they were all the same and paying $5 was better than paying $50.

Boy was I wrong! My first 5-color palette was the Dior quint in 030's Nude. The shades are a VERY light beige, a light peach, a medium beige, a bronzey brown, and a purple'ish brown. I used the light beige on my brow bone, the bronzey brown in the crease and "V", the purple'ish brown above the crease, and the peach on my lid. WOW! My eyes popped and I got looks all evening.

To test this new shadow I decided to put Revlon's brown quad on- the same shades, only less the peach. Automatically I noticed a difference. No, I wasn't spoiled by the Dior, but the quality of the Revlon wasn't as great. Where my Dior was sheer, it wasn't. Where my Dior was shimmery, it wasn't. It was overbearing and just too much. The Dior quint was very rich in color, but not tacky.

I'm addicted, and have since purcahsed a few 5-color palettes. I'm hooked, and will never go back! :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 9:17:00 AM More reviews by seba

My fave from this quintet is the off-white color, on my lids it turns to shimmery gold sparkles, like what J.Lo wore as highlighters on her eyes. The other colors are pink satin, taupe, beige, and gold shimmers. Now I canít wait to get the new quintets, especially Gris VIP.