September 16, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear in Peachy Fizz

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty medium peach with a hint of pink and gold shimmer. I'm still searching for my HG peach gloss, but this is very nice in the meantime. It has a nice texture: not too sticky. I can definately see me buying this again. Very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't normally use lip gloss, but this is a good daily-wear lip product. Natural, glossy - a little shimmery. Good for every-day wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by busymama31

I had hoped for a peachy shimmery color, which this is. However, on my lips it appeared more glittery and made any sort of lines stand out. Not the point of lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 1:27:00 AM More reviews by apsalmist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is so delicate and looks so nice on me! It feels wonderful too, with a hint of feeling thick that lets me know it's on my lips. The package is small enough to tuck into a small clutch or billfold, also. I'll definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this gloss! It's a beautiful medium/pale true peach with shimmer with suits my light warmish toned skin perfectly. I also love the subtle coconut scent and the lasting power is pretty good on me too. I got it for only 4 bucks too so the price is also right! I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smooth creamy lipgloss, nice sweet scent, and this color is a shimmery peach, a really really pretty color, I just think it has a little too much shimmer for me, that's why the 4 lippies. :) But I would buy this again, it's so cheap and it goes with almost look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the peach color, and the scent. Great gloss, cheap, non-sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 1:05:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice peachy-pink gloss with shimmer. On me it is more pinky than peachy. It has shimmer and in the tube it looks like it might have gold flecks. It is not a deep shade like other glazewears but like fivezero states it is lovely as a topper over another shade. It is long lasting and feels very nice and moisturizing on the lips. I am an MMM with black hair and brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 8:03:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very light, shimmery coppery shade. It goes great with neutrals and wears a long time. I think the Glazewears are better than the Shine Supremes for shine and wearability.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

A neutral golden peach colour with a good amount of shimmer that works well as a topper over another lip colour.