December 19, 2014 | 1600 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Candy Gloss

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Lilyscorner

I bought this when i was younger, i thought the packaging was cute and watermelon flavour!!! it just looked appealing to me. it tastes ok yes, but it does a TERRIBLE job as moisturising. I was late at work one night and the only gloss i had in my bag was the candy gloss. My lips were already drying out so i applied some candy gloss hoping it would hydrate my lips. no such luck. i had no choice but to reapply as soon as my lips went dry again. By the time i got home instead of making my lips better, the whole lip was chapped and the skin around my lips were peeling as well. WORST EVER!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by AlannahAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this gloss in Sweet Watermelon. It is an awesome clear gloss and smells so sweet and divine. I just don't like the rolly-ball. If you just smear it on lightly, nothing goes on your lips, no shne or anything. But if you push on the ball and apply you get too much. Plus I HATE the taste. Once I got a huge mouthful after applying it too much and it taste like lemon and artificial watermelon. Ye-uck!

It was nice to try and smells amazing, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Andrienne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Carnival Cotton Candy and Sugar'd Strawberry at a local dollar store today. It was a great deal because each gloss came with a lipsmacker in the package. All this for $1 Cdn. The gloss itself is like a typical inexpensive gloss; much more substantial than water but a far cry from MAC Lipglass(which I find way too tacky for my needs). I applied the Candy Gloss and about an hour passed before my lips felt like I needed to reapply the gloss. Regarding shine, it is really shiny when initially applied and the shine becomes less apparent within about 15 minutes or so(this is an estimation). In regards for flavour and scent, I did not find either one of the flavours overly or disgustingly sweet. On the contrary, they were both very palatable. The scents are quite nice. The Carnival Cotton Candy smells similar to the actual treat and Sugar'd Strawberry is not true to the real scent of strawberries, however, it is still nice. I have no problem repurchasing this product. Although, for one dollar, I certainly did not expect a high grade and long lasting product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetsiecola5

I bought this in cotton candy out of pure longing for childhood at the Dollar Store. Unfortuantly, the roller ball does not dispense any "gloss" (if you can even call it that...it's basically yummy scented water).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 8:04:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

I got this in Cotton Candy. I know, I'm a Cotton Candy freak! lol. Well, it smells sugary, like you would expect sugar crystals to smell like, ya know? It tastes DIVINE! I guess that's why they call it candy gloss. he he. Tastes super sweet, like real candy or sugar! It softens my lips pretty well also. The package is pretty, it has little polka dots all over. I think there's some liquid coloured dots floating around inside, too. This is a great product! only, i really dont like how it dries out my lips sometimes, but it tastes soo good!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by peachii

I only bought this because I have an addiction to good tasting glosses. So imagine my disappointment when this one utterly failed to live up to it's name. Plus, it dried super quick and I didn't see an moisturizing. The lava lamp affect is pretty cute, but the roller ball would get stuck sometimes and either not let any gloss out or let too MUCH gloss out. I've found out that it's the coloured part of the this gloss (there's a clear gloss mixed with a coloured) that seems to be the flavoured part, so I've tried shaking it to get some flavour out. Helps ... some. Next I tried storing it upside down and YES that did make the flavour come out, but it came out really bubbly and oily. Urk. Would NOT repurchase .. and my thirst of good-tasting glosses remains unsatisfied.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2004 5:06:00 AM More reviews by livisk8

This dried out my lips so badly!!! so not using

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by xokawaii_dancerox

I bought this in Carnival Cotton Candy. It looked ok and the flavour was pretty good. The roller ball kept falling out though and most of the time you can't taste the flavour.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2004 2:19:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, this was a frustrating product I ended up giving to my friend who loves it. Anyways, I got this is Carnival Cotton Candy. It came with cotton candy Lip Smacker. This gloss was so slippery but I liked the shine. I adored the lavalight-like thing going on with the pink and blue balls which is pretty nifty. I absolutely HATED and I mean I HATED THE APPLICATOR!!! Stupid rollerball kept coming out and the gloss was leaking, it was super-annoying. Also, the scent was making me sick, it's extremely sweet and just-- ewww. Nauseating. Watermelon was better, but the ball just destroys it. Sorry, Bonnebell.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2004 6:33:00 PM More reviews by play_diva202

I bought this in Sweet Watermelon. Unfortunately, it tasted sickly sweet and nauseated me. I ended up throwing it out. The roller ball applicator fell out, and it leaked all over my cosmetics box! >: ( Not happy. I would not repurchase this.