July 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Pressed Powders - Joey New York - Pure Pores Finishing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 10:46:00 AM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product line has some innovative formulations. This powder included. It is my HG for pores in the summer. I'm sure there are other powders. But haven't found them, to work as good for pores. Have several on hand. Give it a fair try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl05

This powder was ok.Joey sure does make alot of promises with his products, 1 hr after applying powder I was glistening.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by serene111

I paid $40 Canadian for this product at Sephora. Not bad, but nothing special either. Don't like the packaging...the powders get behind the compact (it's see through)so that it looks messy all the time since you can't clean it. You can find a cheaper powder that works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ibaluvlyprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my holy grail powder. I found it at Marshalls for $4.99 and thought why not give it a try. Well, what do you know? It's perfect! It's the perfect finishing touch to making my face look flawless. Great coverage, cute packaging, no breakouts - what's not to love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by myfuel

This is one of my HG pressed powders. I love it because it gives moderate coverage, and leaves a matte finish without being too heavy or cakey. I use this when I don't want to wear foundation but need some coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2003 12:52:00 AM More reviews by LVMHgurl

my favorite pressed powder -- makes my skin look really smooth and poreless. the only thing i don't care too much for is the tacky iridescent case and the cheap powder puff. i feel like a five-year-old playing with fake makeup when i whip this out lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2003 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This pressed powder gives mod. matte finish. I have it in #47, one of the lightest shades. Goes great with the Pore minimizing foundation.