July 22, 2014 | 2365 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Hydrasoft Deeply Softening Lipcolour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

discontinued..i have this in Summer Glow (a red copper) and Hampton Rose (a light red berry) This is slightly drying, and I have to wear a gloss over it or the look is semi-matte. Love the skinny tube and bullet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I don't find these moisturising, but they're not too drying either. Lovely deep matt finish, without the extremely drying texture of many matt lippies. The best feature, to my mind, is the fact that I can apply this very lightly and get more of a lip stain effect, particularly if I have applied a lip balm underneath. Lovely colours also. I'm hunting Ebay for more right now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love these lipsticks.. even though they are discontinued... the smell bugs me a bit( its a bit too strong) but its really moisturizing and not greasy or slippery like maybelline moisture extreme. its like a REAL lipbalm and color riche lipstick blended together. i have this in apricot breeze, beachwood( same color as my face lol) and pink showers. both have bautiful colors and are non-drying to my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by denisemarie

These are fabulous lipsticks. I hate that everything you find in the drugstores these days are just greasy, glossy messes. Yes, these are discontinued, but they are alive and well on ebay. Hampton Rose is a great color, as is Raisin. I also have Berry Oasis, which is intense The deeper the pigment, the dryer the lipsticks seem to be, though all seem to be both CREAMY and LONG LASTING, and the lipstick must be both to warrant a 5 rating from me. I pray for the day that glossy look goes out. I like the look occasionally, but it's pretty much killed any chance that companies will come out with any more creamy long lasting lipsticks in the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by omly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in #215 Hampton Rose. I like the color, but find that it "bleeds" a little bit at the edges of my lips even with a liner. As an added problem it does stain, which is fine on my lips but the horrible with the bleeding. Additionally I can't get past the smell, which can be cloying. The moisturizing was nice, but can't really make up for its other characteristics for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 5:33:00 AM More reviews by kungfu_wabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got pretty depressed when Loreal discontinued this item. I'm very picky and I hate lipsticks that cake. But I love hydrasoft (especially in Garnet Glow). Does anyone know where I can get more of these?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by LucidMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Garnet Glow #310 - the perfect brick red color for us fair skinned gals. Not too red (which is unflattering for pink skintones) and not too bright. Goes on creamy, stays on nicely and smells delish. GORGEOUS ~ continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2004 8:29:00 PM More reviews by meggymoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick was supposedly 'deeply softening', but I found after a while it got a bit sticky. The color is fine, I got it in 'Bermuda Beige'. The packaging of it wasn't all that good, since it was just a box. But it was okay. I picked this up at A Buck Or Two for $2 CAD, so it was really a steal. It was lighter than I would have thought on my lips, but that was alright. It kind of weighed them down, though. It didn't smell all that good but there were better things to it that blocked that out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by satraver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick - it leaves my lips smooth and soft; and it feels like it has more moisture than some of the other lipsticks I've tried. The only problem I have is finding the lipstick on the shelves. I used to purchase it at the drugstores - now it seems they don't carry it so I have to find it online. I use the "soothing nutmeg" color and it is a nice deep shade with a hint of brick but not shocking. I will definitely use this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by allstars03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product that will leave your lips smooth and soft for hours. I purchased this in "Bermuda Beige", a nice neutral shade that would look natural on any complexion.