Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 2/28/2015 11:41:00 PM

I kinda like this product, just for moisturizing. I dont like the smell at all! It smells like red wine made with rotten grapes. All this product does is hydrates your skin, so don't buy it to help your acne/pimples. I do recommend it for winter& for colder areas, but not for areas with a lot of humidity. (left my skin quite oily)

on 6/21/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is too ordinary. If you are over 19 years old, I think you should not use it.

It seems to be a good cream for people at 12-18 years old but it does not give anything to skin other than moisture.

on 11/28/2013 10:16:00 PM

This is stuff is terrible. All I can say is NO. Left my skin extremely greasy. Next morning I was still greasy. The formula smells nice, but like I said NO.

on 9/14/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like this for a night cream. I have acne prone combination skin. I'm on Accutane & I need a lot of moisture but in something that won't break me out. I tried this & liked it! I didn't find it greasy or leaving a film, it absorbed well & made my skin feel hydrated. However, it did tingle a tiny bit which startled me, but it didn't seem to irritate my skin any more than a few seconds. I will continue to use it!

on 9/3/2013 12:16:00 AM

This product is amazing. I have very dry skin, literally as dry as the sahara desert sometimes, I swear. However, I do breakout occasionally. Not much, as I have been on accutane, but the dryness from 2 courses of accutane has taken its toll on my skin, leaving it quite dry. This is one of the only moisturizers I've ever used where I wake up in the morning with fully moisturized, smooth, plump, smooth skin. No breakouts either ! Which is great, as it was a concern for me seeing as this cream is so heavy. I despise anything that makes me breakout, and I refuse to use it again as I am a skin picker. ( I know, I know !) If your skin is dehydrated or dry at all, give this a go. The drier your skin is, the more i would recomend this product for you. It takes a couple minutes to sink in, but when it does, wow ! beautiful, healthy, glowy skin. Also, I know I am somewhat young to be using a night cream (18 years old) but I do not have average oily, teenage skin. I know I'm not the only one ! Great product :)

on 6/29/2013 9:53:00 AM

Okay, first of all, all of you ladies in your teens(!), 20s, and 30s--what are you doing using a night cream, anyway? You probably don't even need it yet. I'm 43 years old and have done a good job over the years looking after my skin--it's pretty much normal with no oily/dry issues--and I really like this product, enough to give it 4 lippies. For a night cream, the texture is indeed lighter than other night creams I've sampled. Unless your skin is drier than the Sahara (in which case I might suggest a heavier-textured cream), you don't have to slather this product on your face like you'd slather mayo on a sandwich. I use a modest amount and wake up the next morning, after splashing my face with cold water, with gorgeously glowing skin. For those ladies who are dissatisfied with this product, I recommend trying the Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream from the Neutrogena Naturals line. It's got a lighter texture and therefore absorbs a little quicker. The Derma E line also makes a lot of great face cream products that are light and absorb quickly.

on 6/4/2013 10:17:00 AM

I am very dissatisfied with this product. It does moisturize, but only after I slather on multiple layers of it. I find that it just sits on my face, rather than getting really immersed in my skin. I also don't think it is "light" at all. For the price, you can definitely find something better at the drugstore. I think the Cetaphil cream cleanser is much, much better than this and actually feels lighter. Definitely would not recommend this. Plus, the packaging is in a jar which is never hygienic, although I can put up with it for a good product like the cetaphil, just not for a crap product like this one.

on 5/7/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have sensitive skin and I purchased this night cream because I was drawn to the word "light" and the fact that it's oil free, fragrance free, and won't clog pores. I thought it would be a light and simple cream. First of all there is nothing "light" about this cream. It is very rich and heavy and leaves a greasy layer on my face. The first time I tried this my face was so greasy and shiny I had to dab some off with a paper towel. And still my face looked and felt oily. So the second night I used it very sparingly and the same thing happened. My face looked like an oil spill. Since it's near summer I really wanted something light. This may work for the cold dry winter months, but it's definitely too heavy for this time of year.
I'm still using this product and I will use it all up because it doesn't break me out. So that is a plus for this cream. So I give this 3 lippies because I believe this product will work better in the winter months. And because it did not break me out. I may purchase this again in the winter and I will update....

on 4/30/2013 4:32:00 AM

i have combination skin, i bought it because it says "light" but it is the heaviest moustirizer i've ever used.
when i apply it i feel like i am waeirng a mask and in the mornings i my skin gets so oily that i can see oil on my pillow cover.
i could only use small amount for my face and now i am using it as a hand cream.

on 4/3/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin is sensitive and acne prone. A lot of products cause strange allergic reactions on my skin, and I also have perioral dermatitis. I find that this moisturizer is the only night cream I can put on my face that doesn't irritate it or cause flare ups or breakouts. It's super moisturizing, and I wake up with really plump, smooth skin. The only downside for me is that it is a little on the greasy side, it doesn't absorb very quickly, but I don't mind that too much since it is a night cream so I only use it before bed. I also am not crazy about the packaging, since jars are a little unhygienic, but I just make sure to wash my hands before using.