September 18, 2014 | 2060 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Set- Cologne and Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Leilani702

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Like others, I noticed that the EDT and body emulsion fragrance isn't as potent as before. They cannot deny it any longer. the buzz about this is all over the web. The formula has been changed :( Philosophy was sold to Coty and since then, it hasn't been the same. Very sad, I love it so much. Guess it's time to find new favorites :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok i love this, its my favourite of all the Grace products, and i always get comments on how i smell lovely when i wear this, its so girly and just very very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by dtownbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this scent. its so fresh and clean it even smells natural i got a free sample bottle from philosophy.com for signing their email list. i will purchase a large bottle and will never run out this is one of my new favorites love it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by HRubin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Alright, admit it. How many of you hand blankies as a kid? I did, and whenever an adult asked why I carried my blankie around, I told them it smelled good. But it wasn't the landry detergent smell I liked. It just smelled like safety to me. And that's how this perfume smells. I would take one lippie off because the scent doesnt hold on skin, but it holds so when on fabric it doesnt really matter because the scent is still there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by melbay

While I think this is price, I buy it from QVC when they have their bundles (32 oz. lotion & shower gel) and it makes it a little easier to part with the $$. I get SO many compliments when I wear this, and when I'm at exercise class sometimes I get a whiff of it - I really do love it. Makes you feel clean and fresh. Just right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's funny how I fell in love with Amazing Grace! As I was walking out of a MAJOR haul in Sephora, a little voice tugged at me to just go back and try AG spray. So, I spritzed both of my wrists and walked out to get into my car. When IN the car, I took a whiff and although the original notes are floral, it finally settles into a soft, powdery scent and THAT'S when I fell in love with the scent. I'm so NOT a floral fragrance person but am more the musky/oriental/spicey type. However, I just couldn't let go of how much I was enjoying AG! So, I waited a couple of weeks (to pay off my credit card!), and then ordered Amazing Grace Emulsion lotion, the shower gel (which is also a shampoo - that one, I'm not too nuts about!), and the little AG spray. I can't get enough of this beautifully light fragrance! Suprisingly enough, I get compliments on it, too! So, once I do a major pay off of the CC again, I'll hunker down and perhaps buy, either the roll on and the perfume again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by shellieseas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion is one of my favorite perfumed body lotions. Very good moisturization without leaving skin greasy. The scent is beautiful. I have terrible migraine headaches and the hot shower helps them. I can use this in the Shower and after shower. It does not exacerbate my headaches.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boss gave me a small tube of this for Secretary's Day. At first the scent was a bit too flowery for me but as it developed over the course of the day, it settled down nicely and has begun to really smell delicious. Sort of fruity-vanilla-baby powder like. The cream left my hands nice and soft, and not greasy at all. I think when it runs out I'll have to get another tube and perhaps try the perfume.

[I left the price as one as it was a gift.]

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2008 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Justbeinme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on a whim and am not pleased with how quickly the fragrance lasts. It's soft and pleasant to begin with which is wonderful but unfortunately the scent is totally gone within an hour. I've layered and overdone it with this one and it just simply doesn't last. Very nice scent though for those sensitive to strong synthetic scents or finnicky about overpowering scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by monster620girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a great scent, and I've gotten a TON of compliments on it. I've had people stop me to ask what it is on the street. My only complaint is that the lotion seems to get a strange smell after a while... maybe I just got a really old bottle of lotion or it's old by now... Anyway, if you're prone to headaches from fragrances, I highly recommend Amazing Grace perfume/colgne. It's refreshing and light, just clean smelling. I could do w/out the lotion.