Philosophy Amazing Grace Set- Cologne and Lotion

4.2

I finally got it but now my skin is all bumpy and broke out! - It irrated my skin! Ugh! I always wished for it but now look what happened! :O :( - I also got the deluxe thing n use it for many uses but still! - ! Oh man! - !! but can't turn it away! Oh geez!! :x.

on 7/21/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. Like others, I noticed that the EDT and body emulsion fragrance isn't as potent as before. They cannot deny it any longer. the buzz about this is all over the web. The formula has been changed :( Philosophy was sold to Coty and since then, it hasn't been the same. Very sad, I love it so much. Guess it's time to find new favorites :(

on 1/18/2011 10:22:00 AM

ok i love this, its my favourite of all the Grace products, and i always get comments on how i smell lovely when i wear this, its so girly and just very very nice!

on 5/7/2010 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this scent. its so fresh and clean it even smells natural i got a free sample bottle from philosophy.com for signing their email list. i will purchase a large bottle and will never run out this is one of my new favorites love it

on 11/24/2009 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Alright, admit it. How many of you hand blankies as a kid? I did, and whenever an adult asked why I carried my blankie around, I told them it smelled good. But it wasn't the landry detergent smell I liked. It just smelled like safety to me. And that's how this perfume smells. I would take one lippie off because the scent doesnt hold on skin, but it holds so when on fabric it doesnt really matter because the scent is still there.

on 9/25/2009 8:53:00 PM

While I think this is price, I buy it from QVC when they have their bundles (32 oz. lotion & shower gel) and it makes it a little easier to part with the $$. I get SO many compliments when I wear this, and when I'm at exercise class sometimes I get a whiff of it - I really do love it. Makes you feel clean and fresh. Just right.

on 8/20/2009 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

It's funny how I fell in love with Amazing Grace! As I was walking out of a MAJOR haul in Sephora, a little voice tugged at me to just go back and try AG spray. So, I spritzed both of my wrists and walked out to get into my car. When IN the car, I took a whiff and although the original notes are floral, it finally settles into a soft, powdery scent and THAT'S when I fell in love with the scent. I'm so NOT a floral fragrance person but am more the musky/oriental/spicey type. However, I just couldn't let go of how much I was enjoying AG! So, I waited a couple of weeks (to pay off my credit card!), and then ordered Amazing Grace Emulsion lotion, the shower gel (which is also a shampoo - that one, I'm not too nuts about!), and the little AG spray. I can't get enough of this beautifully light fragrance! Suprisingly enough, I get compliments on it, too! So, once I do a major pay off of the CC again, I'll hunker down and perhaps buy, either the roll on and the perfume again.

on 7/20/2009 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion is one of my favorite perfumed body lotions. Very good moisturization without leaving skin greasy. The scent is beautiful. I have terrible migraine headaches and the hot shower helps them. I can use this in the Shower and after shower. It does not exacerbate my headaches.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My boss gave me a small tube of this for Secretary's Day. At first the scent was a bit too flowery for me but as it developed over the course of the day, it settled down nicely and has begun to really smell delicious. Sort of fruity-vanilla-baby powder like. The cream left my hands nice and soft, and not greasy at all. I think when it runs out I'll have to get another tube and perhaps try the perfume.

[I left the price as one as it was a gift.]

on 10/27/2008 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim and am not pleased with how quickly the fragrance lasts. It's soft and pleasant to begin with which is wonderful but unfortunately the scent is totally gone within an hour. I've layered and overdone it with this one and it just simply doesn't last. Very nice scent though for those sensitive to strong synthetic scents or finnicky about overpowering scents.

Popular Fragrances