September 1, 2014 | 1973 users online

Shampoo - AG Hair Cosmetics - Tech Two

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like a pina colada. AMAZING. However I noticed my ends were slightly "crunchy" and my hair was also sticky throughout the day. I started using this along with the AG keratin repair conditioner and I'm starting to wonder if the conditioner is to blame for the stickiness and crunchy ends. Will update when I figure it out since I really want to give this shampoo 5 stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by snmccall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It does a great job at cleansing without weighing my hair down. My favorite thing though is the scent of this shampoo! It smells like a tropical vacay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by doctordonna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG shampoo. I have very fine hair that gets oily easily, and as a result I was using shampoos meant for fine hair that added volume; my hairstylist suggested I try the Tech Two because the added protein would strength my hair. As a result my hair gets oily a lot slower (I can wash every third day in a pinch), it smells amazing, and it's so soft and shiny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great moisturizing shampoo for color treated hair. I fell in love with this shampoo back in high school when someone had left a small travel size in the shower at the swimming pool. From then on, I stopped using drugstore shampoos!! It smells sooo nice. It provides a nice moisturizing lather. As with all A/G products, it is PETA friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mmegardiner

I love this shampoo. I preserves my colour amazingly, smells fantastic and leaves my hair so delightfully shiny and healthy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been alternating between the various AG shampoos for years now (Tech One, Tech Two and the Moisture one). I get them at the beauty supply outlet in litre sized bottles (often either on sale or sold with a free litre sized conditioner). I have very thick hair and use a lot of shampoo but I find these to be far more economical than the 8 oz. sized bottles of shampoo from the drugstore (to say nothing of the quality). These are excellent shampoos at quite reasonable prices and the litre bottles last me a LONG time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo to care for my newly darkened hair. I dont like sulfate free poos too much so I figured this may be good. I got a liter on sale for $20. Well it smells great, cleans nicely and doesnt dry out my hair. But I dont think it really protected my colour. a month later and I have considerable fading. I wash every other to every second day. I just wasnt super impressed on the colour protect aspect of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I have a neighbour whose nephew owns a high end salon and they use the A/G line. He gives her a lot of products and thus I get to give them a test drive. This is a delish-smelling shampoo that provides good moisturization in the cleansing process. I've steered away from this shampoo since I stopped colouring my hair, however, would purchase again if need be. I would say it's comparable to Redken All Soft, maybe a tad less moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by jasmin3w4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have gone through 2 bottles (1 litre each) of this shampoo & I love it. It's smells like a tropical drink and gently cleanses without being harsh. This is great for color treated fine hair like mine. Would repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 8:34:00 AM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for colour treated hair. Makes my fine hair smooth without weighing it down. It smells really good too.