December 20, 2014 | 1691 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Speed Bump

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by midtownsweetie

This was my favorite shadow color when I first started putting on makeup. I wore it whenever I wanted a natural look. Its muted light laverdar color looked so good that I got complimented almost all the time. :) Just as the company claims, Speed Bump truly compliments all eyes regardless of their colors (mine are dark brown...) Even though I kind of moved on and become more adventurous with makeup, I still felt really sad to learn that Benefit no longer makes Speed Bump. This color will always have a special place in my heart!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow. This is my fave. And sadly, Benefit is discontinuing it. Buahh...!!! It goes great with my green eyes and its a neutral, pretty color. And its staying power in unbelivable. Its the one eyeshadow I reach for again and again in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Deppsgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This came to me a surprise since it wasnt the color it looked on Benefits web site.Its actually a greyish purple anyway - its my HG in eyeshadow. I am so upset its on the Buh-bye list. must stock up- Benefits cream shadows work well for me they dont wear off during the day which is a miracle for oily skin like mine and they dont crease! fab....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2003 8:01:00 AM More reviews by SheilaM

I love this eyeshadow! Looks silver/brown in the pot buts turns out a plummy color on my eyelids! Great for my green/hazel eyes! First BeneFit eyeshadow and will definitely buy again. Goes on so smooth and not too dark.