October 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Liquid Diamons in Clear Cut

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

i love this gloss...it is wonderful!
i wish i could find it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 8:34:00 AM More reviews by teedums

A few years back I went on a mad search for a clear gloss, this was the hands down winner. It's clear with sparkles, even better! It goes on very nicely, adds a lot of shine, not gritty at all. Some have commented on the smell, I don't really notice it. It's a little pricey but that's my only quibble really. It appears that it's been years since this has been reviewed on MUA, as far as I know it's still available, at least I hope so! A definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gloss should be a staple in any makeup bag. Cheap? check! Glides on without being sticky? check! Universally flattering shade? check! Easy, no-leak packaging? check! Unscented? check! Non-gritty? check!
This gloss is clear and sparkly, but not OTT glitter, just the right amount of shimmer that compliments naked lips or great to use to spice up any lipstick you're wearing. I have repurchased Clear-Cut Diamonds at least twice, if not three times, and have recommended it to countless friends & family. Not gritty, not drying.
Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is so pretty. a perfect staple in my makeup bag. perfect shiny, shimmery top to put on top of any lipstick for pouty full looking super shiny, shimmer lips. but nothing glittery or chunky. just a perfect shimmer. will definately purchase again when i run out since i use it everyday and it's cheap. lasts pretty long on lips too as long as your not eating or drinking too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! It's not too slick or sticky. It gives me a nice sheen. Kindof the look Oprah wears a lot. I first apply the gloss and than I usually use a lipstick on top. It makes the golden lipsticks more wearable w/my pigmentation. It also lasts. The only problem is the glitter seems to get outside the lipline. Plus, when the gloss wears off you still have glitter on your lips. Aside from that it's perfect. I have Chanel, Lancome, Bourghese(??), MAC, Clinique and Bobbi Brown. This is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2005 6:01:00 PM More reviews by SweetieGurl7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss is colorless but adds the perfect amount of shine/sparkles for day or night wear. I love it, I don't know what I would do if they discontinued it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Ayane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love clear lipgloss' and this seemed to be perfect. But the glitters get around areas I dont want them after some time. And that's the only thing that bothers me. But that's what you get with glitter lipgloss'. I would repurchase it again, because overall it is a great product. The price here is 7 euro or something like that. I got it at 2.50.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by raa18123

This gloss looks really cute on, and shows up clear with sparkles! I just did not like the way it smelled at all, but if I put a good smelling balm under it I can't tell. I would probably not repurchase just because of the smell because I'm picky about that aspect of a gloss, but it looks good on and has a pretty good texture and staying power. Overall it's an alright gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 7:53:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

Nice, but I tend to lean away from things without color. Sparkles were nice and very noticeable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Hasschen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I think these are too gritty.

No smell or taste which is a plus.

Just wish there was not so much
glitter.