November 23, 2014 | 1565 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - loose powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this powder! I've tried many different powders and I honestly prefer this one to all of them so far-including the MAC powders. I love that this is a translucent powder so I don't add any extra coverage or cakiness to my foundation. This gives a very natural finish, not too matte, yet it still keeps you from looking like you just ran a marathon. I do touch up throughout the day still but I have come to realize that's pretty much impossible to avoid. And this powder is great for touchups because it absorbs the oil without messing up your makeup or making it look cakey. On lazy days I will even just wear this with a little concealer and head out the door. It's really that great. I've heard it's comparible to the Laura Mercier powder which I have yet to try, but I will as soon as I use up this one. Which will likely take forever because the amount of product you get with this is unbelievable. I've had it for forever and barely made a dent in it. When I used MAC powders I would run out within 3 months. This is soo much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sgspark

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The brush that comes with it is terrible, but the powder itself is great. I just dust it on lightly with a large powder brush. It minimizes the look of pores and fine lines and the color (transparency) looks neutral--not too pink or peach, which is often an issue for me, since I have fair skin but with olive/yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahnickatina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Controlled oil really well and gave me a soft flawless look. I will def buy it again! And you get a lot for your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by CTP

HG. YOU GOT TONS AND TONS of product! I use my 187 to apply this on after everything to set in my makeup. I bought this last year & I use it every time I wear makeup ... and guess what? I still have 98% left! A Little goes A LONG WAY. I got this product b/c Pinkiecharm (youtube guru) reviewed & raved about it. I love, love, love this product.

Also, the packaging is adorable! The top part is a mirror! It's so pretty and shiny. However, I tossed the brush. It's too "prickly".

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder that goes on very sheer so that you can barely see it. I use it after my tinted moisturizer to get a more matte look. It's very good at absorbing any oil/shine on your face (kind of like Mac's Blot Powder). I wouldn't recommend using this without any foundation underneath because it is very sheer and you won't get much coverage. It's also a bit drying which is good for eliminating shine, but if you have dry combination skin like I do it'll make your dry spots look even more dry. I really like this powder because you get a LOT of product for your money. I've been using the same one for 3 years (i should probably throw it out soon) and I'm not even half-way through.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good loose powder. I use #07 (DDD).I'm oily so I need oil absorbing. This is perfect. Good color match, does not look cakey and gives me a flawless finsh. Can't say HG but close.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by fragariac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am using transparency no:1if your skin is fair dont hesitate to buy no:1 .first it seems very light but it is good on skin. and it is really fine.I am using it alone not over foundation .It last long .after hours my skin still looks like velvet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by paquito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the packaging on this and the fact that it came with a brush. The little mirror on top is really handy and I found the packaging attractive and appealing. Had this recommended to me and I bought it based on that... I'm very pale and have this in a transparency 3 since the 2 was too pale and i definitely didn't want to be any paler than I already am. It does make me a little dry-looking but honestly that's probably because I have relatively poor skin texture. However I do like the coverage; it has some color to it, more than the last one I was using, that really helps cover up any minor imperfections after I'm done with concealer & foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by PineappleChick

I love this powder. I am a NC37 and have this in Transparency 3. I have been using this since I first started wearing makeup 10 years ago and I still use it to this day. A little goes a long way with this one. I have a combination complexion and this is able to minimize the effects of it. I love this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I have Clinique Loose Powder called Blended Face powder, )# Transparency.
It's a yellow toned loose powder with a very subtle sheen to it, not shimmer, not glitter. Very pretty on. When I use it my face looks less dry, and has a lit from within effect. I got it sample sized and there is still a ton. It really gives a soft look, more for that type of finish than to blot oil.