Hard Candy Sonic Lash

3.5

on 5/16/2004 6:52:00 PM

i use to be crazy about this mascara, so don't let my comment that i wouldn't buy it again bother you. i've just moved on to other products :) this one was a favorite though for quite some time. you can't apply like regular mascara, because then you won't get much glitter! you have to apply with the tip of the brush, then even it out like normal. it does leave a cool swipe of glitter though. i had the blue-green glitter, and i always paired it with a blue green shadow and liner. it looked great. the mascara does feel a little rough on the lashes though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually really like these. I have the silver, and yeah.. when you first apply it, it looks like it didn't deposit any glitter on your lashes, but it actually does. I like how the glitter doesnt look big, fake, and tacky. It adds just the perfect amount of glimmer to your eyes.

on 2/20/2004 11:19:00 AM

I would only buy this again (in the silver next time, not in the blue) because I cannot find another comparable product (people tell me the Chanel sparkling mascara, which I cant get anyway now since its a limited ed. sucked). In order to get any noticeable glitter on your lashes, you need to apply it with the actual stick and not the brush...which sort of defeats the purpose. Im thinking i can just sprinkle glitter on my lashes myself to get a similar look. Too overpriced for a product thats not fully thought-out.

on 3/27/2003 12:56:00 PM

If you apply it as normal mascara the glitter doesn't show up but if oyu get a blob on the end of the wand and dab it on your lashes then it kind of shows up. It wears off very quickly. I don't think the masacara was worth 15.00 and I wouldn't buy it again.