April 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Lavender Hand and Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the scent of this product, but I find it very greasy and sticky. It takes several minutes to absorb into the skin. Once it does absorb though it does leave hands very soft and lightly scented with lavendar.

The metal tub is awful though, after a few uses its mangled and unattractive and makes it even harder to get the product out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by brandde

I really love the creaminess and lightness of both the Lavender and the Rose body lotions. They both smell lovely too, although I'm not sure that Rose is natural - it smells kind of weird, not like real rose at all. One thing with these lotions is that you have to wait a few minutes after applying them to really appreciate the fragrance. I put it on my hands every time I wash them and the fragrance lingers for ages. Make a lovely gift too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by eemajin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff must go bad, because the smell is not very good. I admit that I got it at a garage sale, basically full and looking good, but it could have been old. I saw that it has no synthetic preservatives which is good, but could that be why the smell was kind of off?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by tluic

very light, absorbs quickly, a very good summer body lotion if you're not very dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2006 5:30:00 AM More reviews by mini_cooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this light lotion for my hands as an alternative to the Jurlique lavender hand cream and love it too. I find it a good moisturiser however due to the packaging I cannot carry it around in my handbag with me at all times. Other than that it is great and at $30aud for 240ml it is great value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by silygoosp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this lotion to be a bit too watery for my tastes, it dripped if you didn't apply fast enough. It absorbs quickly, lasts pretty long and doesn't feel greasy though. The scent is nice and subtle. However, the moisturizing effect wasn't as good as many of my less expensive lotions. Overall, it's just not worth it to me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by CherylLee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Price is slightly steep but it makes my hand soft and sweet smelling after a rough day. Definitely worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lotion ever! I have never smelled a lotion so clean and fresh and yet so true to the lavender plant. At the same time not over-powering or with any of lavender's potent sharpness. The consistency of the lotion is perfect- fluid and super lightweight, yet moisturizes better than any cream I've ever tried (aside from maybe 100% shea butter, which may or may not be everyone's necessity). I can use this lotion even on my neck which is super sensitive, and on my chest which is very breakout-prone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by erikatang

I have really dry body skin and it can sometimes be really annoying in winter. The Jurlique Lavender Hand and Body Lotion absorbs well and won't leave an oil film behind. I love the smell and the consistency however I find this not moisturizing enough on those drier days. Thumbs up for the pump dispenser, v. convenient packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mere1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in a Jurlique store during a recent trip to Sydney. The scent is not overpowering (the rose cream bothered me), and it doesn't bother my allergies. The lotion isn't as thick as most, but it does a terrific job moisturizing. I use this on my hands, arms, and legs, and will definetly search around for a new bottle when I run out. A wonderful product!