Jurlique Lavender Hand and Body Lotion

4.3

on 5/31/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the scent of this product, but I find it very greasy and sticky. It takes several minutes to absorb into the skin. Once it does absorb though it does leave hands very soft and lightly scented with lavendar.

The metal tub is awful though, after a few uses its mangled and unattractive and makes it even harder to get the product out.

on 11/21/2007 9:39:00 PM

I really love the creaminess and lightness of both the Lavender and the Rose body lotions. They both smell lovely too, although I'm not sure that Rose is natural - it smells kind of weird, not like real rose at all. One thing with these lotions is that you have to wait a few minutes after applying them to really appreciate the fragrance. I put it on my hands every time I wash them and the fragrance lingers for ages. Make a lovely gift too.

on 6/17/2007 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff must go bad, because the smell is not very good. I admit that I got it at a garage sale, basically full and looking good, but it could have been old. I saw that it has no synthetic preservatives which is good, but could that be why the smell was kind of off?

on 4/18/2007 7:20:00 AM

very light, absorbs quickly, a very good summer body lotion if you're not very dry.

on 7/9/2006 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use this light lotion for my hands as an alternative to the Jurlique lavender hand cream and love it too. I find it a good moisturiser however due to the packaging I cannot carry it around in my handbag with me at all times. Other than that it is great and at $30aud for 240ml it is great value for money.

on 5/19/2006 5:39:00 PM

I found this lotion to be a bit too watery for my tastes, it dripped if you didn't apply fast enough. It absorbs quickly, lasts pretty long and doesn't feel greasy though. The scent is nice and subtle. However, the moisturizing effect wasn't as good as many of my less expensive lotions. Overall, it's just not worth it to me

on 3/14/2006 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Price is slightly steep but it makes my hand soft and sweet smelling after a rough day. Definitely worth the buy.

on 9/12/2005 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite lotion ever! I have never smelled a lotion so clean and fresh and yet so true to the lavender plant. At the same time not over-powering or with any of lavender's potent sharpness. The consistency of the lotion is perfect- fluid and super lightweight, yet moisturizes better than any cream I've ever tried (aside from maybe 100% shea butter, which may or may not be everyone's necessity). I can use this lotion even on my neck which is super sensitive, and on my chest which is very breakout-prone.

on 1/7/2004 11:19:00 AM

I have really dry body skin and it can sometimes be really annoying in winter. The Jurlique Lavender Hand and Body Lotion absorbs well and won't leave an oil film behind. I love the smell and the consistency however I find this not moisturizing enough on those drier days. Thumbs up for the pump dispenser, v. convenient packaging.

on 10/7/2003 6:36:00 PM

I bought this in a Jurlique store during a recent trip to Sydney. The scent is not overpowering (the rose cream bothered me), and it doesn't bother my allergies. The lotion isn't as thick as most, but it does a terrific job moisturizing. I use this on my hands, arms, and legs, and will definetly search around for a new bottle when I run out. A wonderful product!

Top Rated Jurlique Products