July 28, 2014 | 2089 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Archipelago Botanicals - Milk Soy Creme No. 3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Veyvii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this on while waiting for service at KIT (Myer) and after 5 mins of browsing, noticed how smooth and soft my hands became! It was on sale for half price so at $14.95, it is a bargain considering it has helped even out some bumps I've had from breaking out of testing other products earlier. Also smoothens my dry skin on the side of my forefinger due to itchness and scratching a couple of months ago. t absorbs almost instantly and leaves skin feeling ever so supple. Bf has given the thumbs up so I would consider buying again. The smell is nice (milky soy almond fragrance) although a little strong for my nose but as I'm using it on my hands, this doesn't cause an issue for me.

Product ingredients contain milk proteins and soy which are great for skin but also contains fragrance and paraben so some may not want this in their products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

The only reason I gave this 4 lippies is the price. It is very expensive for a hand cream (they also market it as a body cream and it's way too expensive to use all over).

That being said, this is an absolutely fantastic hand cream. It is not greasy, it sinks in well, it leaves behind a fresh (but not overpowering) scent, it keeps hands moisturized for hours after application, it's just fantastic, especially for those that do a lot of hand washing or just have dry hands in general.

This comes in two other versions (similar tubes and formula, of the 3 total, 2 are cozy light scents -- soy & oat -- and a mint -- I love all 3!). continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by PrincessKim

This stuff is awesome! I LOVE the clean scent, and I like how it feels very light going on, but seems to leave a nice, protective, moisturizing layer on my hands when I put it on. The fact that there's no sick petroleum by-products, like mineral oil, paraffin, or petrolatum, is fantastic. The only reason that this didn't earn five lippies is because I have used The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector, and while it's not as nice-smelling, it's water-resistant and seems to last longer. This hand cream is excellent, though, and I will probably be re-purchasing via friends who can afford to gift it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is hg hand creme! Love this natural soft scented hand cream to moisturize yet not "grease" my hands. The tube is as cute as a button with its old style lettering & a great purse size. My family is addicted to the entire milk line, we all suffer from severe fragrance allergies and find this gets us clean w/o any skin or nose reactions. I have tried every product from the soy milk line and love them all. Great light scent for new moms as well. Wish I could give everyone a tube of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Just discovered this line and their lotions and creams are my newest obsession. Like the others I've tried, this has a lovely, not too thick consistancy that absorbs quickly with no trace of greasiness, yet leaves my hands feeling soft, moisturized and protected. The scent is wonderful. Soft, milky and not overpowering. Mixes nicely with other scents. I keep this in my office drawer and use it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by pinstripes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with everyone in this poll! picked this up at anthropologie and I can't get over the scent, I just had to HAVE IT. and its not that pricey at all.. I'll be getting the body wash soon. The scent is so clean, milky... my skin is soft... i bought the one that came on a tube so i carry it with me all the time.. I am truly addicted.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Tried this in the store and HAD to have it! Such a simple, calming scent, and the moisturization was good too...no sticky feeling...just sank into my skin and left me smelling fabulous all day. Makes me want to lick myself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by cutiepatootie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this from a tester at Anthropologie on a whim. I had been sniffing, testing, trying out stuff all day, was tired, and just threw some on before I sat down in one of their comfy chairs to rest a moment. The cream went on smoothly, silkily, not greasy... I thought 'nice...' then left the store. I was tired, it was late, my feet hurt. That evening, I wondered why my hands felt and smelled so good, then I remembered! The lovely soy something-or-another cream I'd tried! I was mad at myself for not getting it. So a week later I drove myself back to the store (20 miles) specifically to pick up a tube - I remembered it (incorrectly) as being $11 for 3.2 oz, reasonable - but it was actually $16. A little steep, but still worth it for me. I love the absorption, the divine smell, and the performance - stays w/me for several hours and reduces the 'crepeness' I'm starting to get on my 46 y/o hands. Will repurchase, and probably get the lg. body lotion as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is way too expensive--I think $16 for a 3.5 oz tube of body cream. Having said that, I LOVE the smell of the Archipelago Botanicals MILK line. It smells so soft, sweet, and delicious. I won this particular product in a gift basket, and fell in love w/the scent. I'd never have given it a second glance/sniff had I not won it. It moisturizes very well, isn't greasy, and is basically everything I'd want in a moisturizer. I'd buy it again, but not at that ridiculous full price. There are other products in this MILK line I can get a fix on, if need be, for cheaper =)