Mary Kay Velocity chill It! Eye Color in Peach Chill

4.8

on 7/4/2004 12:44:00 AM

Love this product, my favorite creme eyeshadow, and I've tried them all! Great easy application with cooling stick, and great, long-lasting, NON-CREASING color! Wish it wasn't LE!

on 6/28/2004 1:36:00 PM

very cute and handy packaging. Superb as a base. It replaced Almay bright eye cream e/s as my HG! I use it every day. It dries down and sinks in place in seconds so I need to act fast for blending. It gives a lovely sheen, almost transparent if you apply lightly, and doesn't crease for at least 6 hours. All in all, a great base for any color e/s.

on 5/23/2004 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Gotta love this product. It's cool and refreshing, and the color is just right for fair-skinned girls like me. Lasts all day yet washes off easily.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this stuff it so cute! I wear it all the time!

on 6/16/2003 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this e/s! By the looks of it at first I thought it would crease like crazy but after I swiped it all over my lids, lo and behold - super staying power! Nice suprise! I love how cool it feels on my skin - makes me want to keep reapplying it all day - hehe! I love the muted peach color and the subtle shimmer. I like to wear it during the day. I've used it several times already and can see that it will last a good while despite the small size. Great product! =o)

on 3/26/2003 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

New and limited edition, it's a swivel-up cream eye color that goes on with a SUPER charged cold feeling - very refreshing! Only available in 4 colors (peach, mint, blue and cocoa) but a very nice product. Handy, compact size, and has a cap and a lid to prevent the product from drying out. Peach chill is a nice, natural, slightly shimmery, subtle light peach color - very pretty for spring. The cooling feeling on application is fun, but what impressed me most about this product was the staying power. I have VERY oily lids, and I applied this without eyeshadow base! Unbelievably, it stayed on and looked fresh all day, with very minimal creasing (just a tiny, tiny bit deep in the crease). For staying power like this, I give it a thumbs up. The other colors are pretty, too. Personally I thought the cocoa was a bit too dark, but would probably be gorgeous on darker-complected girls. If you like pastel eyeshadows, check these out! continued >>