September 20, 2014 | 1637 users online

Conditioner - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Volumizing Conditioner - Lavender Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by cincin090

The best thing about this product is the scent. It smells great and it seems like the scent changes as you massage it into your hair. I just love the smell. Although it's not very moisturizing, what sells it for me is the scent. Yum, just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 8:53:00 AM More reviews by pwahl

This conditioner is wonderful! The smell is awesome and it sticks to my hair for hours and hours (something not found in a lot of other products that I have used in the past). I bought this item based on the reviews here at MUA. I usually purchase high-end salon products, however, I am so glad that I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo. It penetrates the hair providing for a great deal of volume and shine without weighing it down. If you buy this product, you may want to buy the shampoo as well because together they make a fabulous pair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Niomesn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best smell EVER......its great although its pretty expensive but worth every penny...everyone should try this one...it doesnt leave ANY build-up at all...just bouncy and shiny hair....im shaking my hair right now and the smell is so heavenly!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

$9 for a 10 oz. bottle, so pricing somewhat comparable to Aveda and similar brands. This is from the new aromatherapy hair care line. Each fragrance has shampoo and conditioner available in either volumizing or hydrating. I chose volumizing for this one. I can't say that I notice much of a difference in my hair's volume when using this, but that is not the key benefit as far as I am concerned ... the fragrance of this is absolutely amazing! It is sooooo much better than the lavender vanilla lotions and other products. The scent lingers all day, long after you've rinsed the conditioner out and styled, even put other products on top! It just gives the most incredible clean, fresh, just washed hair smell! Seriously, I was shaking my head back and forth all day long just to keep smelling it - it's that good! Even got compliments from coworkers who typically would never notice something like that! Definitely worth a try for this fragrance. I've used the shampoo and will be reviewing that too, but the staying power of the scent is in the conditioner!