October 22, 2014 | 2065 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Nailslicks Grape Ice

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 11:02:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

I love this shade it is a soft pretty lavender, that is deep, but not to dark. It dries fast and it is smooth, what more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

One of the prettiest nail colors in my collection. It's a beautiful light lavender color with silvery shimmer. It applies evenly and lasts a few days before chipping with the help of a topcoat. I always get compliments when I sport this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have stolen this from my sister, lol. This is the only color nail polish that I will currently use...the consistency is great b/c it doesn't goop up or clump when applying, and it dries with a nice sheen. The color is beautiful as well, b/c it's not too purple...it's just right. Definite thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Jen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this is the ONLY CG product I own (and KEEP repurchasing), because I'm more of a MAC/Stila/Bourjois girl. this polish is a BEAUTIFUL true lavender (that doesn't appear too pink or blue, as most lavenders seem to), with subtle silver microglitter, that give it a pearly shine. The formula is great, smooth, and lasts well (though I use my Poshe topcoat over it, since I'm rough on my nails). I use this on my fingers and toes, and it's just beautiful, especially for spring!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by brian_dumbledore

A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG thumbs up on this product! Cover Girl powder, foundation and mascara have DEEPLLY disappointed me in the past. But their nail polish is superb. It glides on with three strokes, sets quickly (but not too quickly; allows good time to make adjustments without streaking). One-to-two coats, with built in top-coat that can resist chipping for at least 4 days (one time, it lasted a week!) ONLY THREE DOLLARS, the BEST nail polish i've ever used (and that includes LANCOME and REVLON and MAYBELLINE and L'OREAL) There is nothing better.