October 22, 2014 | 1902 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Green

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by TheNightMare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this color from Mac. Its really a very deep dark green color. There are no gold or blue or any other color in it.. It is a simple dark green color.
I gave if 5 out of 5 in rating, but it would be more like 4,7, since: It does crease more than you'd expect from a mac pigment, but with a primer, thare are no creasing, and since I cant give it a 4,7, i have to make it a 5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by LilSphinx

This is a gorgeous high pearl green shade. It's a true GREEN color, not heavy on blue or yellow. Unfortunately, from what I understand, MAC discontinued this particular formula/color a while ago.

I was lucky enough to find someone selling samples from their jar.

It's easy to use and definitely is eye-catching. My only problem with it is that it seems to crease really easy and quickly regardless of the base and/or primer I'm wearing under it. None of the other MAC pigments I've got crease like this. It's disappointing since it's such a beautiful shade of green and so hard to find, too.

Great color pay-off and definitely a bright jewel-tone green, hard to miss! Creamy texture and really easy to use.

ROP for photos of the pigment on my eyelids:

St. Patrick's Day 2010:

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

MAC Green pigment is one of my most used pigments, and one of my all time favorite pigments! This is green .. it's darker than Emerald or Kelly green, lighter that Forest Green .. and a smidge darker/richer than MAC Humid e/s. It's shimmery, it's sultry and plays up my brown eyes better than any other green in my stash! It looks amazing with Golden Olive, Vanilla Pigment, Nylon .. it's so versatile! It's amazing as a crease color, as a liner. This is one of the first pigments I purchased a full size of .. and one I pull out more than any other pigment. It's absolutely amazing, and silky smooth! A must have if you're a junkie for green shadows!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by AmberMarie2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE this green. I have green eyes so of course, most green eye shadows are complimenting...but this one is just great. Of course everyone knows MAC pigments are great, but this is one of my favorites! Will buy again and again...that is if i ever have to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I almost forgot i had this and it'll be green eyes tomorrow! Forget, i hear you cry! Why give it 5 stars? I've not been going green lately but thats about to change again! I have bright red hair and although it might not be everyones cup of tea, the combination of the hair and this as an eye colour sure does make a bold statement!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by perfectknight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color of this is so beautiful and strong. The tiniest bit colors my whole eye a solid, shimmery green. I usually use some other colors with this to tone it down a little, the color is so intense. Really dramatic and the green is so pearly and rich. Great for eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is one of my favorite green ever. its one of those greens that isnt too loud to wear everyday. what really PISSES me off is that mac discontinued all the pigments with this identical formula ex.blue,gold, maroon,etc. seems like the quality of the pigments have gone done hill fast since these were discontinued. if you have this hold on to it and if you dont have it good luck finding it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite greens and definitely my favourite green pigment by far. I'm a complete sucker for green smokey eyed looks and this helps me achieve it easily. It's such a beautiful colour and really brings out the green & golden shades in my hazel eyes.
Texture is gorgeous. Soft & buttery and easy to work with unlike the later, chunky MAC pigments.
Loved it so much that, due to it being discontinued (makes me wonder why, it outclasses most of the other MAC greens by far), I bought a back-up jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2005 7:12:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite green pigments-it's a very bright, true, foresty green with loads of sparkle and shimmery. Very frosty and probably not for someone who's looking for something subtle-this gives great colour payoff and is highly pigmented-I reach for this one the most out of my pigment collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by necro_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love mac greens and this has to be their best ! I have been using this colour for a long time now and it goes so well with my bright red hair. I`m a bit of an old alternative chick and this has to be the one that gets my attention on those mornings when i feel like standing out from the crowd (More than usual !) I love it. Its the perfect green !