October 24, 2014 | 1008 users online

Highlighters - Agnes B. - Brightening Make-up Base

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jautumnw

This stuff is awesome!
I've had my generous-sized pot for years and it's still good and still has quite a bit left in it!
I use it as a base underneath my mineral makeup.
I've also used it in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them and give a nice highlight.
Great texture and consistency--not heavy at all.
Overall a very nice product.
If you can get your hands on some, snatch it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2004 8:23:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As w/ all others I LOVE this product as well! It totally wakes my skin, when I need to be at work early. I use the Star Sponges to apply on my eye lids; the sponges are perfectly shaped to dip in the cool container!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by stellina

Thanks to yet another one of CCB Paris' fantastic offers, I got this for free. Since I passed 40 last year, I've been investigating the light-reflecting foundations & bases that are popular now. I like this one especially because it's almost a cream-to-powder base in texture, and it isn't overly shiny or frosty. It looks very natural dabbed on top of foundation, & it really does provide a soft glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite highlighters is Yves Rocher Illuminating Cream Opalys, & this one I like just as well. In the pot it's almost like a solid, & it won't spill or pour out, so it's not messy at all. But when you run your finger over it, it's like a light cream-to-powder texture. It does brighten very nicely without being overly metallic or heavy. Just a little touch goes a long way, so it lasts a long, long time. Very, very nice highlighter that I'd recommend highly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a good cream texture highligther. it goes on smoothly and the tiny sparkles light up your face. I mostly use it on top of my MAC face and body foundation, but today I use the base alone, and it looks pretty good. The container also lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

I placed an order for this right before I discovered WnW's all over shimmer which I LOVE and gave me the dewy, glow I was looking for. I received this highligher and gave it a try but it doesn't compare to WnW as far as I'm concerned. I like to use it on my brow bone and around my eyes but not my whole face like it is intended for. Nice product but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by reesecara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great little highlighter. Yes, it's expensive, but if you order from CCB-Paris at all, you know that they frequently offer deals and you should never pay more than 1/2 price for it. I haven't tried this as an all-over base, but I do really like to use it under my eyes as a concealer/brightener. Goes on smoothly, turns to a nice powder, provides just the finest shimmer. Have been using it daily for about a month and still hardly making a dent in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2003 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Silleltlgurl

This is a great highliting product. Gives luminosity without that sparkly, greasy look or feel.Glides on so smoothly and looks great. You do get a lot for the money so even though it's pricey, I know it will last forever. Easy to appy! Definitely a good buy and great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by JennyBenny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It comes in a nifty little clear-lidded pot. It has a silky-smooth cream-to-powder texture and puts tiny little shimmers all over your face. And even thought it might be a tad pricey at $19 a pop, a little goes a long way and you get lots. Perfect if you want a little luminosity but can't stand the thought of teeny-bopper glitter gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by goblin_king_groupie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this stuff! it says it makes your face have kind of a glow, and it does. not quite a shimmery look, more natural than that. it just makes your face look..um..nice? i like it, and it's very easy to apply. just dab it on and blend it in. i got mine a year ago, i use it about every day, and i still have plenty left. $16, but you can get it on sale for $8 at ccb-paris sometimes.