December 21, 2014 | 1230 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - H2O - Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

I find that this makeup remover works quite well and efficiently takes off my eyeliner and mascara efficiently enough. It doesn't sting the eyes of leave any residue after rinsing so I'm very satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by vanillei

I got this as a gift so I am unsure about the price, this eye make up cleanser is really good, takes off mascaras well without any issues, doesn't feel harsh on the skin around the eyes nor my eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I love H2O products...they've worked wonders for my skin, especially since I need the moisture, but I don't need the breakouts. In any case, I bought this with the 25% off sale when I was buying my other things, so at that price, it was half of the Lancome Bi-Facil that I love. It worked well for shadow and my face makeup, but I had a hard time removing waterproof liner. I had to dip into the Bi-Facil to finish off my eyes. So, an okay remover, not worth the full price, and I may end up giving this to my daughter, who doesn't use anything waterproof and is using the Almay stuff now, but she can have something slightly better. Nothing ever goes to waste!
Edit: I'm going to return this...not worth the trouble, and my teen does not like the dual action removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by niuniu

I love this remover. With just a little on a cotton pad, it removes makeup for both of my eyes. This is the longest lasting of these liquid eye makeup removers I have ever had. Before, one lasted like less than a month. But I have been using this everyday for about two months now and I still have a third. I got this when this is on sale for $10 at a canadian H2O plus store. The regular price is like $18. I would definetly buy it again if it goes on sale again. It is not that greasy at all infact my eyes feel moisturized instead of greacy. Definetly one of my favourite eye makeup removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by fiona82

The BEST eye make-up remover I have used so far. I enjoyed shaking it up before using it. When I wear light make-up, it cleans everything (eye shadow, eye liner, mascara) up in one sweep. It cleans completely and doesn't make me feel my eyes are dry. It doesn't irritate. Although it is a little expensive, but I buy it when H2O has 25% off. I'm on my second bottle now. I'm very careful with my eyes, since eye area is very delicate, so I think it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:41:00 AM More reviews by gwise

I have mixed feelings about this one. on the one hand, it does take off most of my eye makeup and it doesn't irritate my eyes (all eye makeup removers I've tried make my eyes water and itch). on the other hand, it's too greasy for my taste and it leaves a film behind so you have to wash your face afterwards. I probably wouldnt buy this again because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lexy7737

great eye-makeup remover.. packagine is super cute and very easy to use.. [the cap is a snaptop= super easy to close and very clean] the spout is perfect in size.. very easy to pour just the right amount onto a cottonpad, and keeps the rest of the product very sanitary [important to me since it is for the eye area] removes everything very well- another similar if not better product, though, is lancome's bi-facil. ;p

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by acee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the regular size as a GWP...and the product lasts a long time. Excellent in removing eye-makeup (needs very little) and the skin feels smooth. The container is good cuz you can control how much product you need. But this stuff is pricey for eye makeup remover. Also I wish it is a colour-free product. They have many products which are blue....for the skin...hmmmm...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2005 7:45:00 AM More reviews by StilaFaux

I really love this eye makeup remover. It's those which does not sting the eye, not very greasy to use and washes off easily when I cleanse my whole face with my regular cleanser.
The packaging is really simple and pretty due to the dual phases of the remover itself!
I would repurchase this if I had more spending money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Joey_is_Me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent eye m/u remover. It doesn't leave a heavy grease film on my eyelids like the Yves Rocher one that I used. It takes off m/u fairly well. I would buy again if it was available where I live and if it was cheaper.