April 17, 2014 | 1971 users online

Treatments - Kanebo - Wrinkless

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

OK, so this is better than nothing, but the difference it made to my (very fine) lines and pores was frankly minimal. I've tried rubbing this colourless silicon base in, patting it on, everything, and I've come to the conclusion it's really nothing special. I much prefer La Prairie's Rose Illusion, which although it has a higher price tag, comes in a much bigger size, making it cheaper ounce for ounce.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 6:26:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A couple of years, I was a complete Kanebo-fan, I hardly used anything but Kanebo on my face and body. Now I have come to realize that line fidelity is rather stupid (and expensive) - there are great things and not so great things in almost every cosmetic line. This product is one of the reasons why I still shop at the Kanebo counters. It says it hides wrinkles. I am not sure it does, but it definitely hides the pores on my nose, much better than Clinique Pore Minimizer or Instant Perfector. It is a superior primer and my foundation powder goes on very smoothly after I have applied a tiny amount of this. Kanebo, please do never discontinue this one, I am hooked!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by reginarn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought ths product with great expectations. I am so disappointed. I applied as directed, but it did nothing for my fine lines after applying my makeup. This product is a huge let down and very expensive. It seemed to accentuate my lines even more. If anyone has applying suggestions, I would love to hear
them in case I am applying wrong
UPDATE: After using this with a small brush, This product does help with the fine lines under my eyes. Still does nothing about my smile lines

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ditto1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Highly reccommended by my regular Kanebo sales rep.. And is the No. 1 selling product in Japan. It really covers very fine lines under my eyes magically and can conceal slightly enlarges pores well. But I find the texture is slight thicker, however, apply easily without pulling or tucking. Price consider quite expensive for a 15g tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 5:15:00 AM More reviews by bitchyboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

works like a dream and actually fills fine lines. Easy to carry in your make up bag. If you are conscious of fine lines then get this product. I do not use this everyday because I am lazy. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is one of the best primers that I have used. I use it after moisturizer, before foundation. I find it works best when I press and then pat it on the skin. Fine lines are nearly gone, makeup lasts longer as well. Hard to come by, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Dahlia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product, I agree totally with the opinion below - it makes me look 20 again (I'm above 30...)
I don't know if it will have the same effect on a deeper wrinkles, but it's just a must-have for me from now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 9:34:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product (transparent gel) comes in a 0.5 fl oz tube. From Kanebo's website: "unlike tinted concealers, Wrinkless "fills in" fine lines and pores around the mouth and eyes to create a smoother surface. By diffusing light, it also blurs and minimises imperfections." I apply it after moisturiser and before foundation although it can also be used alone. I am amazed at how well it works on my combination skin: it makes my face glow and makes me look 20 years once again (I'm 31). Really impressed! Only drawback from purchasing again: way too pricey for the quantity you get.