September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Brows - Lancome - Le Crayon Sourcils

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by repercussionist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am bad with powders, but great with pencils, so brow pencils are my preferred method of defining brows. I've tried many brow pencils, but this is probably my favorite (that hasn't been discontinued). I use the black (I have dark brown hair), and it looks very natural. Sharpens well, lasts a long time, and I just love it. My only complaint is the cap for the pencil keeps falling off, so I have to bend it a bit so the opening isn't so round and it grips the pencil better. Minor complaint, of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

This eyebrow pencil is great, so much so that I am shocked that more people aren't raving about it!
At 17 I wouldn't say this is all that expensive as some cheaper eyebrow pencils are around 10, this pencil is highly pigemented and only takes a small amount to go very far so it seems like good value for money to me. I love the brush on the end which really helps to give my brows a more natural look.

I find that the staying power is very good, it lasts all day and doesn't budge which is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyeliner I ever had.I used Chanel and Dior before.But this one looks so natural and identical with my own eyebrow.I have permanent eybrow make up but still I use the liner to make it more defined.I love it very very much.Even if it is expensive I would buy again because it lasts very long time.:)))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

i got this in ebene which im guessing means black
i actually really like this pencil esp. the brushy thing on the end
its a very very hard pencil but that gives brows a nice natural look and it blends so well :D

the only thing that annoys me is the lid

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ReenBean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really like this eyebrow pencil. It applies for a natural finish and I find that one pencil lasts me for AGES! So even if it is expensive, it ends up being quite economical.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jfelo

Yes, this is a great eyebrow pencil, the best I have used. However, here in the UK it currently costs 30 USD, which I think is insane. I used one (010 Sheer Blonde) of these every day and it lasted approximately two months. I'm switching back to my MAC automatic pencil in Fling, which is not QUITE as good (not retractable, etc.) but I didn't find the discrepancy in quality to be so great that it justified paying twice as much for the Lancome pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this powdered pencil! Only thing is it's too expensive so can't use it everyday. I love the texture and using this pencil is very easy. Will purchase another one for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I got this to help my brows look redder when 5 started dyeing my hair auburn, but considering I have defined brows to begin with... I look kinda crazy, lol. But the pencil went on smoothly and I would assume it would look natural on someone else. The brush was just kinda crappy and scratchy to me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by DianaCtyGrl

This pencil is awesome! I have finally found the perfect brow pencil, I have bought every brow pencil out there and this one rocks. Texture is smooth, not waxy or clumpy like most pencils. You won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by JVLush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this one in black. I like it because the pencil is hard enough to draw the brows and it still looks natural. The brush gets a bit dirty and clumpy over time, and I have not found a means to clean it, but it's nice that there IS the brush, so one doesn't have to carry a separate one in make-up bag. I'm sure there are cheaper ones that are exactly as good as this one or even better, but so far I've stuck with Lancome.