January 27, 2015 | 1016 users online

Lip Treatments - Weleda - Everon lip balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 10:33:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I've been wanting to try this lip balm for a very long time and finally ordered it recently when it was on sale. The smell isn't for everyone - it's definitely rose scented, which I happen to love, with a little vanilla thrown in. It reminds me of rosewater ice cream or a rose flavored macaron. The consistency is on the thicker side (thicker than Burt's Bees and the reformulated citrus-scented Caudalie lip conditioner; similar to the old vanilla scented Caudalie lip conditioner) so it might not be the best choice for layering under makeup, but applied before bed it's an excellent night lip treatment. I wake up to soft and smooth lips in the morning. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like this lip balm because it does a pretty good job of moisturizing and keeping my lips soft. Sometimes in the winter I do not find it to be moisturizing enough, so I would not give it five stars. I also really enjoy the scent, which is rather unique and hard to describe. I hate the cheap plastic packaging which is not sturdy, but the design is cute. I would not repurchase only because I already have a few lip balms that keep my lips moisturized in the both the summer and winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by VleVine05

I am obsessed with lip balms, and this is one of my favorites. This lip balm reminds me of when I was really young and I would ask my mom for "lip stuff" and she would get this orange tube out of her purse and I would put so much on my lips until they would stick together. I love the scent and the texture of this lip balm. It is perfect to me. I will never go without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Phyrne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I simply cannot do without this lip balm. There are always about 4 sticks around the house as my children are addicted as well. It smells wonderful like honey but isn`t sticky. It simply melts into your lips which get warm and supple after application. No smeary layer, no flaking or long-term dryness which I experienced with so many other treatments. There is really a lasting effect! It`s a bit pricey but worth every penny as it is not only effective but also organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Milestellan

I'm on my fourth stick of this stuff and I will never buy another lipstick. I have tried many and this one is just perfect. It stays on the lips, smells good and is repairing. My lips are extremely dry during winter (I almost look like I have eczema on them) and this lip balm is the only thing that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by sannavire

Like it a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Magdusia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is ok. I like the packaging (I much prefer sticks to containers you have to dig your fingers into). The smell works well enough for me but could be potentially offensive to others, as it's kind of a musty rose, herbal scent. The texture's pretty waxy. Like all the other natural lip balms I've tried, this one would work better to PREVENT dry lips, rather than actually TREAT any dryness that develops. I wouldn't not recommend it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good stuff, not like other lip balms that I've tried, and I've tried many! I find myself reaching for this lip balm every morning. I favor it over expensive lip glosses as well as a very well formulated organic lip balm (a former favorite). Unique texture, highly protective, calming and moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by botanics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this product. It has simple packaging, great ingredients, and felt good on my lips, but the scent pushed my allergies into overdrive. I'm talking sneezes strong enough to shake the rafters, loud enough for the neighbours to hear, and then there were the tears. So if you're sensitive to strong florals give this lip balm a pass.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipbalm just doesn't work for me. It has a waxy texture that works well under lipstick and a pleasant aroma. However it fails to deliver the healing and moisturizing properties it's renowned for. I find it disappears and sinks in quickly, but my lips do not feel more hydrated than before application. I prefer Vaseline, or Jack Blacks, which are incredible.