Weleda Everon lip balm

4.1

jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rose Flower Wax, Carnauba Wax, Vanilla Extract, Rose Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceraniol, Eugenol*, Farnesol

on 5/20/2015 11:44:00 PM

I've bought this balm 5 times already. it's pricier than chap-stick or blistex, but cheaper than anything you'd get at sephora (I think it's around $5?) I Dont normally like really waxy balms (HATE Burt's bees and EOS), but this stuff is the exception. makes my lips really soft, lasts a few hours, and the cap is really secure-- I don't have to worry about it popping open in my bag. I absolutely adore this product, definitely my HG.

on 5/1/2015 2:17:00 AM

One of the most pleasant consistencies, scents, and moisture levels in any Chapstick. A splurge but I have several at all times

on 4/15/2015 10:22:00 PM

I have loved this lip balm since I don't know when. I've been through so many tubes I lost count. It's amazingly moisturizing and smells beautiful. The texture is kind of waxy but in a good way (it won't leave a greasy or slippery layer). It stays on for hours and makes my lips feel and look so soft!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been looking for a good lipbalm to have in my bag, specially one that not is in a jar because of the hygiene. I saw that this one from Weleda had good reviews so i thought, why not give it a try! I like the list of ingredients (which are a few), the smell that's something between roses and vanilla (yummy), the clean packaging and the cheap price. It hydrates my lips nicely and makes them feel soft and comfortable. Overall a very good lipbalm, not a miracle product but i like it and will buy it again.

on 1/10/2015 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been wanting to try this lip balm for a very long time and finally ordered it recently when it was on sale. The smell isn't for everyone - it's definitely rose scented, which I happen to love, with a little vanilla thrown in. It reminds me of rosewater ice cream or a rose flavored macaron. The consistency is on the thicker side (thicker than Burt's Bees and the reformulated citrus-scented Caudalie lip conditioner; similar to the old vanilla scented Caudalie lip conditioner) so it might not be the best choice for layering under makeup, but applied before bed it's an excellent night lip treatment. I wake up to soft and smooth lips in the morning. Will definitely repurchase!

on 9/20/2014 10:13:00 PM

I like this lip balm because it does a pretty good job of moisturizing and keeping my lips soft. Sometimes in the winter I do not find it to be moisturizing enough, so I would not give it five stars. I also really enjoy the scent, which is rather unique and hard to describe. I hate the cheap plastic packaging which is not sturdy, but the design is cute. I would not repurchase only because I already have a few lip balms that keep my lips moisturized in the both the summer and winter.

on 8/11/2014 8:18:00 PM

I am obsessed with lip balms, and this is one of my favorites. This lip balm reminds me of when I was really young and I would ask my mom for "lip stuff" and she would get this orange tube out of her purse and I would put so much on my lips until they would stick together. I love the scent and the texture of this lip balm. It is perfect to me. I will never go without it!

on 2/6/2014 7:15:00 AM

I simply cannot do without this lip balm. There are always about 4 sticks around the house as my children are addicted as well. It smells wonderful like honey but isn`t sticky. It simply melts into your lips which get warm and supple after application. No smeary layer, no flaking or long-term dryness which I experienced with so many other treatments. There is really a lasting effect! It`s a bit pricey but worth every penny as it is not only effective but also organic.

on 2/5/2014 2:52:00 PM

I'm on my fourth stick of this stuff and I will never buy another lipstick. I have tried many and this one is just perfect. It stays on the lips, smells good and is repairing. My lips are extremely dry during winter (I almost look like I have eczema on them) and this lip balm is the only thing that works.

on 9/18/2013 1:17:00 PM