September 17, 2014 | 1057 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Easily Applied Smooth application High pigmentation Long lasting Drug Store brand Inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by heaewa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this lip liner for the first time tonight for my Halloween makeup. I used it on my lips and on my cheeks. It lasted all day! Even when the lipstick on my lips faded, the liner was still holding on strong!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by N896

This color is really neutral ; brown with peach, creamy,dries kind of matte. Great for the price

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color is beautiful. On me it looks mauvey-brownish with a little pink which = PERFECT match for my lip color. All other 'natural colors end up being to pink for me so that's why I gave this a 3, because thats the only good thing about it. Even if I don't eat or drink it somehow disappears within less than 30 mins. Also feels pretty drying but that would be ok if it would just stay on! I'd get the same quality for a 99c liner somewhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

It's brown on me. Brown with a tiny but of rose but overall it's a 90's brown look. Nice creamy formula and a fun ( and surprising) look. I am pleasantly surprised with this brownish lipliner, and it's adorable with their lipshine in sugar cookie on top!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great lipliner: perfect container (retractable so you never have to sharpen it), long staying power, creamy, super cheap and readily available (every Walgreens carries it), and the color "Rock N Rose" is the perfect mlbb color. My previous favorites were MAC Spice (but has become to orange over the years), then Wet N Wild 666 (but it's deeper than Rock N Rose, it's alot drier and tugs on your lips, plus it needs to constantly be resharpened). I've always chosen lipliners that match my lips because I don't usually wear bright lip colors but emphasize my eyes more. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh wow, do I love this! The color is the perfect rosy-nude, the texture is great, and the sharp point gives me the outline I want. The price cannot be beat. I'm ordering another 4 so I don't run out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful mauve/nude l/l. The formula is smooth and long lasting. The packaging was great for the price, the pencil is slim and best of all, does not require sharpening. Who could hate on this?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipliner. I've not really bought any Jordana products but purchased a brown pencil, an easy shine lipstick and this lipliner yesterday. I love the color of this lipliner as it is a natural color and then roll up is so convenient and it has a nice point.
The sugar cookie easyshine lipstick matches it nicely. So happy with my purchases.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

Finally! A perfect, pinky rose nude lip liner that doesn't lean orange-y or too brown. This is the perfect shade for just about any lip. I have naturally pigmented pink lips and this liner is just 1-2 shades deeper than the natural color. It glides on smooth and doesn't break easily like a lot of retractable liners, and blends beautifully with lip color. It's such a nice shade that I have been actually just lining and filling in my lips with a clear balm to get a neutral look for the office that lasts a long time. For $1.99, you can't go wrong. So far, the only retail location that I have seen that carries the Jordana line is Walgreens. Hopefully they never stop, because I honestly have not tried a Jordana product I didn't like yet! Very high quality for a very low price.