Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

for reference: nc30, warm & yellow

i love pairing this lip liner with my browny nude lipsticks, like mac's velvet teddy. this shade is a medium brown/nude that leans more orange than pink. formula is a bit drying but works fine as long as your lips are well moisturized. i also own the shade "tawny" from this lip liner line. definitely would repurchase because it is inexpensive.

on 6/4/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Dirty nude is how I would describe this shade.
I did not like it at all. It barely showed up and when it did it was not flattering.

on 3/27/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My everyday nude lip liner. Matches my lip color very well, just slightly more brown.

on 3/25/2015 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love it, the colour is perfect, goes great with all my nude lipsticks and I use it all the time. The price is ridiculous, definitely repurchasing.

on 2/22/2015 3:08:00 AM

Love it. Wish it was slightly more pigmented, but it's a great color, consistency, and staying power and is a great value.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Long lasting, smooth and easy application, highly pigmented and inexpensive. No need to dish out money on a more pricey lipliner when you have this brand!

on 12/3/2014 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I originally heard of this lip liner from you-tuber leighannsays. It's a great browny-cool pink tone.

Looks great with my sadly discontinued Jordana lip gloss in lovely.

Can't beat the price, I will totally repurchase!

on 11/17/2013 10:33:00 PM

Pros: Easily Applied Smooth application High pigmentation Long lasting Drug Store brand Inexpensive

on 11/1/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used this lip liner for the first time tonight for my Halloween makeup. I used it on my lips and on my cheeks. It lasted all day! Even when the lipstick on my lips faded, the liner was still holding on strong!

on 8/7/2013 6:34:00 AM

This color is really neutral ; brown with peach, creamy,dries kind of matte. Great for the price

Popular Lip Liners