Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/22/2015 3:08:00 AM

Love it. Wish it was slightly more pigmented, but it's a great color, consistency, and staying power and is a great value.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Long lasting, smooth and easy application, highly pigmented and inexpensive. No need to dish out money on a more pricey lipliner when you have this brand!

on 12/3/2014 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I originally heard of this lip liner from you-tuber leighannsays. It's a great browny-cool pink tone.

Looks great with my sadly discontinued Jordana lip gloss in lovely.

Can't beat the price, I will totally repurchase!

on 11/17/2013 10:33:00 PM

Pros: Easily Applied Smooth application High pigmentation Long lasting Drug Store brand Inexpensive

on 11/1/2013 12:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used this lip liner for the first time tonight for my Halloween makeup. I used it on my lips and on my cheeks. It lasted all day! Even when the lipstick on my lips faded, the liner was still holding on strong!

on 8/7/2013 6:34:00 AM

This color is really neutral ; brown with peach, creamy,dries kind of matte. Great for the price

on 5/1/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

The color is beautiful. On me it looks mauvey-brownish with a little pink which = PERFECT match for my lip color. All other 'natural colors end up being to pink for me so that's why I gave this a 3, because thats the only good thing about it. Even if I don't eat or drink it somehow disappears within less than 30 mins. Also feels pretty drying but that would be ok if it would just stay on! I'd get the same quality for a 99c liner somewhere else.

on 3/19/2013 5:23:00 AM

It's brown on me. Brown with a tiny but of rose but overall it's a 90's brown look. Nice creamy formula and a fun ( and surprising) look. I am pleasantly surprised with this brownish lipliner, and it's adorable with their lipshine in sugar cookie on top!

on 1/21/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great lipliner: perfect container (retractable so you never have to sharpen it), long staying power, creamy, super cheap and readily available (every Walgreens carries it), and the color "Rock N Rose" is the perfect mlbb color. My previous favorites were MAC Spice (but has become to orange over the years), then Wet N Wild 666 (but it's deeper than Rock N Rose, it's alot drier and tugs on your lips, plus it needs to constantly be resharpened). I've always chosen lipliners that match my lips because I don't usually wear bright lip colors but emphasize my eyes more. Love it :)

on 10/3/2012 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh wow, do I love this! The color is the perfect rosy-nude, the texture is great, and the sharp point gives me the outline I want. The price cannot be beat. I'm ordering another 4 so I don't run out.

Popular Lip Liners