October 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Color XTend Eyeliner in Just Pearly

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by vipervixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great liner, great price. I love using it on my waterline and it stays put throughout the day and really brightens up my eyes. It can be used in the inner corner of the eyes as well. NC40-42 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why is this so awesome but so unavaliable!?

I think Walgreens doesn't carry it anymore, I found it at the 99 cents store after loosing my last one. It's the perfect inner corner highlight. Just pinky/yellowy/shimmery enough to look like natural light.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hon3ybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this!! I normally use on my middle lower lash liner to brighten my eyes and it stays 4ever. It does stay on my water line, but i nornally don't line my water lline. ohhhhh I heard it's being discontinue =[

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Skelepri

I love the texture! It glides on smoothly and lasts for ages! The price makes this product perfect for those who are starting out their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by KLC101790

Scored this at my local dollar store.. Now that it's spring, I wanted to incorporate fresher, lighter make up to my everyday look. I love that just pearly isn't as harsh as white pencil, it glides on smoothly and lasts ALL day long without an eye liner primer.. I cannot say enough great things about this liner.. I use it to highlight my cupids bow and as an under eye liner and inner eye corner high lighter, instantly wakes me up, I appear healthier and beautifully innocent. I love to use peach eye shadows with this pearly shade.. I am sure any eye shadow shade would work well with pearl..

The packaging is luxe for a dollar eye liner.. most dollar eye liners you expect to have no staying power, to tug at the eye, and to have to be constantly sharpened and heated with fire.. not with this particular make -- the pencil is black and sophisticated looking, I am proud to pull it out of my bag alongside department store brands.. Everything matches a looks quality! I cannot wait to buy the coffee colored eye liner, a black liner, and a few blues and purples for more spontaneous looks .. better get them quick because I hear they have been discontinued .. I will just be so disappointed if I miss buying, and have to spend 12 dollars at sephora for similar quality liner..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great liner for 99 cents. smooth creamy like UD 24/7 liners but literally at the fraction of the price! great for inner corner browbone even highlight cupids bow and cheek bones dont get it at walgreens as they risen the price ex: this liner at walgreens is 2.99 well at dollar store its 99cents. i have three and im going to buy them all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ias23

♥ THIS IS A NICE WHITE EYELINER EVER. it doesnt fades on my waterline and on my inner corner for a long time. no any complaints!

i really love how effetive and cheap it is but too bad this was discontinued. i hope jordana will bring these eyeliners back!! ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Ok these are nowhere to be found but in some dollar stores you still see some, get them, great for inner corners on eyes, great as lower, mid lip highlighter. I have had many and sent in swaps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I really like this. It is smoother than the drugstore eyeliners I've tried(but not as smooth as some department store ones), very inexpensive ($1.19 @ FoodMaxx), has great staying power (also better than other drugstore eyeliners), and the color is a very pretty pearl color. I love this for brightening the tear duct area. I also have this in Morning Coffee (dark brown), and I find Just Pearly to be smoother.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by 2kids2kats

This doesn't work too well on me as an eye brightener and it doesn't show up on my lower waterline. But this works perfectly for me as a concealer/brightener (if there is such a thing). I have puffy bags and finally discovered the benefits of highlighting and contouring. After I use my concealer I apply this to the darkest part of the bags under my eyes - like magic they are gone. Unfortunately this product has discontinued.
*****EDIT TO ADD 4-17-09****** I found these at my Savemart Grocery Store and at Food Maxx (thanks Mochaholic) for $1.20 each.