July 28, 2014 | 1021 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on my brow furrow for over a year and I see no change. I do like the texture and feel of it though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, but for whatever reason it made my skin red, itchy, and broke me out. it got excellent reviews on Paula's Choice though. I was looking for a new serum to help my then moisturizer absorb into my skin better, but this... wow... no. I had to wash it off right away.

This is advertised as an anti-aging product though and I am only 25. So perhaps this was a mistake on my part purchasing something that was not entirely meant for my age group. I was not crazy about the consistency of the product either. It did not seem to absorb into my skin right away, and I have some very dry areas on my face. I also wish that the bottle was made of glass instead of plastic.

Well, I guess they all can't be winners. Too bad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been trying a bunch of serum samples and this one is my least favourite. It is a white, viscous liquid that stays on the skin and feels like a heavy primer. It ruined my makeup because it makes everything stick more and makes it impossible to blend. As for its skin care ingredients, they may be great but as I hate the feel and smell of it, I won't buy it again. I gave it a good try, and even using it just at night didn't feel right. I much prefer the other serums (Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clarins, La Roche Posay) that are clear and sink right in the skin leaving a dewy finish but not interfering with makeup. I think this is highly reviewed for its nourishing ingredients but I just don't like the quality compared to others I've tried.

It's not harming my skin at least, so I will say it is better than nothing and give it two stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

Most serums break me out, although I'm not sure what it is inside of them that my skin reacts to. That being said, this one does not break me out. I use it only in the morning after my moisturizer and before putting on my makeup. I would say it works most like a primer because of the silicon content, and I can't say I've noticed any noticeable difference in skin appearance or texture when using it. It does feels nice when you put it on, it makes your skin feel smooth (again because of the silicons). I think those that mentioned it was giving them bumps on their skin immediately after use are reacting to the silicon content, I personally don't have an issue with this, but I think a lot of people do. I don't think this makes a good night time skincare serum, but it is good for the daytime as a makeup prepping step, and the price is pretty good considering the ingredients.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by treiman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal to dry skin and after a few days of using the serum my face was COVERED in tiny little bumps. Once I stopped using this product the bumps dried out in a day or two. I'm now looking for a primer and want to try Palladio Herbal Liquid Primer but I'm scared this will happen again. Any thoughts?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Pinknomore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fabulous product!! I wear it as a moisturizer/primer it's not greasy and doesn't break me out!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MargoEliz

I was looking to start using a serum under my ordinary skin routine and thought this was an obvious go-to since I love all Olay's Regenerist products. I never break out, ever, and this within a week or two had given me little red mini bumps all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by yuiying

I got this as a sample when I buy Regenerist moisturizer. It's rather a generous sample size with 10ml and I got 2 tubes.

Serum texture: silicone based, non greasy texture with light fragrance.
Skin type: Ultra dry
Review:
Dryness on forehead and cracks at my lip area healed after 2 applications. I could see a natural glow (not the shiny glowing but slight dewy look), skin is smoother and supple. I apply the serum along with the Regenerist day moisturizer. Both products work well on me. My skin is turn to a 'normal' type where not very oily and not too dry. I will keep using this for the next few months and hope the effects would last.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by maimou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading some great reviews here and seeing that Paula gave it a best product shout out, I thought I would try it. Got two on sale for 11us each. Great deal..but too bad it broke me out like crazy. I have dry skin, but never any acne and yikes ! this product gave me some gorgeous big red bumps around cheeks and chin ! Too bad..was so hoping for some great results. Boo. Will try on my neck or some other body part so as to not waste !

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by silvitacampos18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin...forget it! not impress at all, left my skin more greasy..i wouldnt buy it again!!