October 21, 2014 | 912 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by nicole3786

Mac Vanilla pigment is the first pigment I bought when I first started using mac cosmetics. This is one of my favorites that anyone can use for an everyday look. Pigments are my obsession and this one started it all:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you buy one MAC pigment, let it be Vanilla. You will not regret. There are so many uses for it. My favorite is simply across the lid, though, with other beautiful shades whether it be Satin Taupe or Soft Brown or anything else in the crease, etc. I swear by this pigment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful product. I have very fair skin, and this makes for a nice wash on the lid for a natural, cleaned up, look. It's got some slight shimmer to it, not totally matte, but I'd say it's more of a satin finish. It's darker than Vanilla eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im on my second jar in 10 years. I can always find it for cheaper at my local CCO. I use it everyday as a brow bone highlight and for my cupids bow :) The trick is to put it in a smaller jar so IF you spill, its not such a big deal. Pigments can be messy so i don't normally use them except this one, the shade is amazing and i haven't been able to find anything thats in a pressed pot quite like it. So until then i will deff keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Tru992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last forever. Smooth application

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by shka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing i can add to all these great reviews is if you are thinking to buy Vanilla pigment DONT HESITATE buy it its so beautiful! I wanted this pigment for more than a year but wasn't sure i need it and plus 22$ seemed a lot. I'm so glad i finally bought it and yes i needed it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I was hesitating for quite a time before purchasing this one, trying to justify the need of having this pigment in my collection, but now I am so glad I did purchase it!

Packaging: the re-newed one holds a product in a mini-small pot container with extra cap inside, to save the product from dusting all over the place.

Formula: all MAC pigments come in a loose powdery formula, but Vanilla seems like a mini pot with gold-unicorn dust.

Application: you can either use a dry brush (for a sheer coat) or for a more intense and vibrant pigmentation, apply some Fix Plus or just run your brush through water. I quite like both ways really.

Result: you get that nice pearly-gold shine that is not glittery, but yet sophisticated and rich. You can either pop this in the middle of your mobile lid - for a 3d eye effect, or in the inner corners of your eyes - for that nice highlighting touch.

Vanilla pigment can also be used as a face highlighter when applied through the bridge of the nose, cupid's bow and cheekbones. Generally, all high-points of your face.

I absolutely love this product and having it for almost a year now, I can see I used 1/4 of the pot already. It is worth having!

For more in-depth reviews on other great makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This is the perfect multi-tasking highlighter. For the amount of product you receive I just can't imagine repurchasing this unless you're a pro mua. I use it mainly in my inner corner or as a brow highlighter. I have used it as an all over eye color and paired it up with a brown shadow in my crease and outer v. Will I repurchase...probably not because I don't envision using it up anytime soon. It will probably outlive me.lol

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heard so many good things about this, not as shimmer as I thought, the color is too yellow/gold for a highlight, not recommended for cool undertone people

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Meganshay

This product does the magic try finding other brands of the product but it doesn't get better than this!