July 24, 2014 | 1780 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im on my second jar in 10 years. I can always find it for cheaper at my local CCO. I use it everyday as a brow bone highlight and for my cupids bow :) The trick is to put it in a smaller jar so IF you spill, its not such a big deal. Pigments can be messy so i don't normally use them except this one, the shade is amazing and i haven't been able to find anything thats in a pressed pot quite like it. So until then i will deff keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Tru992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last forever. Smooth application

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by shka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing i can add to all these great reviews is if you are thinking to buy Vanilla pigment DONT HESITATE buy it its so beautiful! I wanted this pigment for more than a year but wasn't sure i need it and plus 22$ seemed a lot. I'm so glad i finally bought it and yes i needed it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I was hesitating for quite a time before purchasing this one, trying to justify the need of having this pigment in my collection, but now I am so glad I did purchase it!

Packaging: the re-newed one holds a product in a mini-small pot container with extra cap inside, to save the product from dusting all over the place.

Formula: all MAC pigments come in a loose powdery formula, but Vanilla seems like a mini pot with gold-unicorn dust.

Application: you can either use a dry brush (for a sheer coat) or for a more intense and vibrant pigmentation, apply some Fix Plus or just run your brush through water. I quite like both ways really.

Result: you get that nice pearly-gold shine that is not glittery, but yet sophisticated and rich. You can either pop this in the middle of your mobile lid - for a 3d eye effect, or in the inner corners of your eyes - for that nice highlighting touch.

Vanilla pigment can also be used as a face highlighter when applied through the bridge of the nose, cupid's bow and cheekbones. Generally, all high-points of your face.

I absolutely love this product and having it for almost a year now, I can see I used 1/4 of the pot already. It is worth having!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This is the perfect multi-tasking highlighter. For the amount of product you receive I just can't imagine repurchasing this unless you're a pro mua. I use it mainly in my inner corner or as a brow highlighter. I have used it as an all over eye color and paired it up with a brown shadow in my crease and outer v. Will I repurchase...probably not because I don't envision using it up anytime soon. It will probably outlive me.lol

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heard so many good things about this, not as shimmer as I thought, the color is too yellow/gold for a highlight, not recommended for cool undertone people

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Meganshay

This product does the magic try finding other brands of the product but it doesn't get better than this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I think if you were ever looking to own at least one MAC pigment, Vanilla would have to be that one. It is the total shizz like I have never been a real big lover or user of pigments but I get use out of this several times a week if not everyday. Not only is it wonderful because it lasts you years, its also one of those products that doesn't really have a shelf life or go out of date. Its a universal highlighter shade, all you need it to wet your brush or use some fix plus and its perfect to accentuate your brow bone, inner tear duct, tops of the cheeks, cupids bow, nose bridge pretty much everywhere that you currently have a liquid or pressed powder highlight for. You can also use it all over the lid to add a bit of sparkle or shimmer to any look. Its a flattering white gold shade as if you don't already know if you've read any of the other reviews. Ten out of ten for this one, would recommend and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh gawd, I can't believe that I have had this for eons and I still haven't given a review for it. But what can I say that hasn't already been said about this amazing product? It is a gorgeous shimmery pigment and very versatile, you can use it on your eyes as a highlighter, on your cheeks, mix it with foundation/moisturizer...I mean really all this has been said. If you don't own it, buy it! Simple as that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by calico23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely amaze-balls! Enough has been said in these reviews. I have the one in the original large package, I have given tons to my friends, still have half, and have had it for 6 years now. So definitely worth the price.

I made a very nice nail polish colour with it too.

Don't even hesitate.