Modern Elixirs - Styling Serum

on 8/31/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. My salon calls it "miracle serum." They say it works on everyone.

I have medium to thick, wavy to curly hair that pyramids out and gets frizzy in humidity. I use a nickle size amount of Styling serum with two squirts of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm and my hair holds whatever shape I give it for 24 - 48 hours. Even combined with the Super Skinny balm, it's not sticky or heavy.

My salon sells it in a "trial" size that is perfect for on the go. I tend to be non-committal to hair products so I opted for the trial size at first but I know I'll be going back for more when it runs out.

I love this stuff! I've used it for about 5 yrs. I love that it doesn't build up.

on 9/16/2004 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great serum. I have thick, curly/frizzy, highlighted hair and I love this serum. It gives a nice curl definition effect but do not make hair crunchy unless you use too much. I like the shine it gives to my hair. A bit on the pricey side and hard to find in store, but overall a great hair styling product! Will buy again, if I can find it!

This is a great styling tool. It says it's a light hold, but it's really almost a medium hold. My husband, son & I all have different types & textures of hair (long & thick to short & fine) & this gives each of us the results we want - a nice hold without looking unnatural. No flaking. Very multi-purpose.

Popular Styling Products