November 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Styling Products - Modern Elixirs - Styling Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. My salon calls it "miracle serum." They say it works on everyone.

I have medium to thick, wavy to curly hair that pyramids out and gets frizzy in humidity. I use a nickle size amount of Styling serum with two squirts of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm and my hair holds whatever shape I give it for 24 - 48 hours. Even combined with the Super Skinny balm, it's not sticky or heavy.

My salon sells it in a "trial" size that is perfect for on the go. I tend to be non-committal to hair products so I opted for the trial size at first but I know I'll be going back for more when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by CurlsAuNatural

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! I've used it for about 5 yrs. I love that it doesn't build up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mechante_mel

Great serum. I have thick, curly/frizzy, highlighted hair and I love this serum. It gives a nice curl definition effect but do not make hair crunchy unless you use too much. I like the shine it gives to my hair. A bit on the pricey side and hard to find in store, but overall a great hair styling product! Will buy again, if I can find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by thurstonslovey

This is a great styling tool. It says it's a light hold, but it's really almost a medium hold. My husband, son & I all have different types & textures of hair (long & thick to short & fine) & this gives each of us the results we want - a nice hold without looking unnatural. No flaking. Very multi-purpose.