April 23, 2014 | 1976 users online

Conditioner - Korres - Leave-in Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is good if you have normal hair. If you have problematic hair, it won't do much for you. Which is disappointing since I love the brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Jorid

I am usually fond of Korres products, especially their scents such as the Bitter Almond Shower Gel. This conditoner smells awful, though! It smells like really cheap and strong men's perfume, not something you would want to put in your hair!

I am not at all happy with this product. Mostly because of said scent, and the sprayer - I would really like it to spray a mist as others have noted. With the sprayer now I feel like I have to use half the bottle to cover my medium-long hair. Lastly I don't really find this good at detangling, one of my main uses for Leave-in Conditioners. This product is not worth it's price at all.

I would much rather reccommend you to pick up a cheap kid's leave-in at the super marked than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lauraricci

This is such a great product! I am surprised at the other reviewer's reaction to the smell? I LOVE the smell of almonds, I can't get enough. Smells really good and there is nothing like it for detangling! Really awesome effective, natural, great smelling product. A+++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by watergirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product in a crappy package. The sprayer on the spray bottle does not dispense a mist - instead, it is a stream of product that is difficult to direct. I dumped it into a spray bottle that works and it's much easier to use. This product moisturizes my dry, fine hair without weighing it down and makes it very manageable. My only objection to this leave-in, other than the packaging, is the scent - it is sharp and somewhat pungent - not unpleasant, but not pleasant, either. It's just a bit too strong for my preference. I am going to try the hair polish spray from David Babaii's line next, and I may come back to the Korres if I don't like it. 4 lippies - I took one off for the packaging and scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by loveis4lindsay

I buy so many products and am rarely impressed enough to write a review but this leave-in conditioner is a life saver. I have fine, wavy hair and a lot of it so styling has always been a bit of a nightmare. Having been a slave to the blow dryer and flat iron routine for many years I was looking for a change. Now I jump in the shower before bed, shampoo and condition (Paul Mitchell for reference) as usual, towel dry and spray three or four squirts of this amazing product and go to bed. I wake up with soft, tousled waves that are the just perfect and only require the occasional twirl or two around a curling iron. I don't even care what it costs because it saves me so much time in the mornings.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Typically, the leave-in conditioners I've used in the past just weighed down my fine hair and made it look greasy. As I have a lot of fine, straight hair, the last thing I need is something to make it heavier (and, thus, flatter) and oily. Korres' Almond Proteins Leave-On Conditioner just detangles my hair and leaves it soft and managable. The only complaints I have are cost (I was raised on cheap drugstore products, so everything is too expensive in my mind!) and the spray mechanism (like others, I would like it to spray more of a mist instead of a targeted area), though these things don't bother me enough to take any lippies away. I can't comment on the smell as I have a very poor sense of smell; I'll have to get someone else's opinion.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JulieGr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I really like this stuff, my hair drinks it up, yet it doesn't make my hair too greasy or crunchy---most other leave-ins seem to do one or the other--definately one of the best that I have tried for my fine highlighted hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this from drugstore.com on an impulse buy. I love Korres in general so I thought I'd give a shot at their hair-care stuff. I must say I'm pleasently surprised by this stuff! It does spray a lot of product into one specific area so what I tried was spraying it into my brush or stood back farther when I sprayed. It detangled so perfectly! I didn't have to do any work AT ALL. I just had to brush and it make my hair soft and silky. And the glossy shine I got too was a huge plus. The smells lingers for a long time which is one of the few cons of this stuff. It smells kind of like laundry soap but doesn't smell bad. I was surprised it had the smell it did. I was expecting almond-y smell. When I use this stuff up I'm buying again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely conditioner, makes my fine hair glossy and gorgeous. The only thing I'm totally going to whinge about is the spray bottle! Could they please make one that sprays a little less product onto your hair!! it wastes product and puts too much on your hair (and everywhere else). Grrr.

But...it is gorgeous and smells divine. So who cares!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jessicamo

i usually love korres, but this stinks. literally. and it doesn't condition at all. i only use it to dampen by hair on my one day of not washing a week.