October 1, 2014 | 2021 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fructis Conditioner for Fine Hair

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2008 7:33:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

Pros: Pleasant green apple smell. Very lightweight and easily rinses clean without residue - which makes it impossible to over-moisturise. I can go one day longer without washing hair than otherwise my usual, more moisturing conditioner.
I like the packaging - upside down makes the product easy to get out (instead of upright bottles)

Cons: Thin and watery consistency, which makes application a bit difficult. Not moisturizing - still leaves hair feeling dry and dull. (I have fine hair which is a bit on the dry side.) Doesn't detangle. Feels like I havent used any conditioner.

update: I have stopped using this product, because I refuse to use something that makes my hair DRIER than without using ANY conditioner. Yes, it does give body- but only by drying out my hair. Thumbs down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 4:38:00 AM More reviews by plantefreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use the Volumizing for Fine hair Conditioner and let me tell you this is AMAZING! This makes my super fine hair beautiful!!! It makes it soft and voluminous, i think that the volume that this product delivers is probably the best a product could ever volumize someones hair. This also smells really good my BF literally cannot get enough of this, he is always sniffing my hair like a damn dog. This even beats the department store brands, and beleive me, i am always paying big bucks for cosmetics. My HG, hope this never gets discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried the conditioner for fine hair as well as the volumizing fine hair versions. However, I do not have fine hair--I have thick, straight East Asian hair. The conditioner for fine hair I preferred for my hair because it felt richer, but the one for fine hair that's supposed to volumize, I can see how/why it would work--the formulation is thinnger/lighter (than the original conditioner for fine hair) so I assume it wouldn't weigh the hair down as much. My sister-in-law loves this conditioner and she has fine hair, so I will continue to use it whenever I visit but otherwise, I will buy a different Fructis conditioner for myself at home.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Karlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner just didn't work for my fine hair. It didn't help with detangling, and my hair always felt heavy after using it, as if I had wax on it. The heavy waxy feeling would make my hair extra-difficult to style, too. It drove me crazy, so I tossed the remainder of the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 4:07:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad for a cheapie! I bought this in-a-pinch when visiting my parents in Florida and forgot (HOW COULD I???) any shampoo or conditioner. I am a Kerastase-lovin', Phyto-usin', Biolage as my "cheap Brand" hair snob and I like Garnier's stuff. The conditioner works well on my shoulder-length, "white-girl" fine, slightly dry hair that I am DESPARATE to try to grow long. This is a good product that doesn't weigh it down. Note: I have since tried Garnier's Long 'n Strong which I like even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by kaili716

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off...don't complain about a shampoo/conditioner for fine hair not moisturizing enough. It isn't supposed to. Fine hair tends to stay healthier and an excess of moisture weighs it down and makes it gross. If you have fine hair you don't //have// to use a product for fine hair- use one for normal hair or moisturizing if that's what you need.

Anyways, this stuff is great. I have extremely fine hair and a sensitive scalp. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make my hair fall out- which is very rare for a cheap shampoo/conditioner. Plus, it smells great and I am extremely finicky about fragrance. But this actually smells very natural and pleasant. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 6:01:00 PM More reviews by AddysMom23

WOW this stuff really smells wonderful!! Plus it leaves my hair wonderful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 4:35:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was just cheap and yucky like the shampoo, it did nothing for my hair. It didn't feel very moisturized to me, it was just as frizzy and flyaway as always.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Kim_in_CA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is the best I have ever used. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and every time I use any kind of conditioner (even for fine hair), it seemed to weigh my hair down and make it limp and blah. Not so with this conditioner. It "disappears" into my hair and leaves it soft without a trace of heaviness. It has never been easier to style my hair. Way to go Garnier!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by RepunzeltheBlonde

This stuff totally turned my hair around for the better! All my life I had been using cheap conditioner my mom bought for 79 cents and I decided i'd had enough, I wanted REAL conditioner, so I marched myself down the shampoo aisle and paid a whole three bucks for this (mother kept ranting, "you could get 3 perfectly decent cheap conditioners for that price!!") but i'm so glad i bought it. It seemed a little watery at first, so I used more than normal and...My once dry, frizzy, dull hair was moisturized, volumized, and totally revolutionized! One of my friends gave me a hug one day and she exclaimed "wow! your hair smells like candy!!" one of my guy friends told me i'd found an awesome shampoo. I love it!